Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-05-20, 08:32 PM   #31
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
OK mister Super Mod, this is the most outlandish statement from someone who is supposed to be keeping the forum balanced or at least not out of control.

This is a statement that I would expect from a very young person that is just trying to get a reaction.

I think its time for you to step aside for a bit. Chill out and get your attitude back in balance.
I agree with you. We need a level headed and professionally inclined Super Mod. This one can get flushed down the toilet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori View Post
Ohh dont worry my Hubby and I have already stopped no more 1k a month from us. And just so you know , its a true fact that for every person who bothers to write and complain about something , 100 others didnt , but also quit
Oh wow I am glad to finally see top spenders laying out their opinioins here. I can say you have top level VIP also. I have spent tons of money in this game too and stopped buying TQ points since January. The kind of reply you got from a Super Mod is identical to what TQ would throw at you when you try to approach them with legit problems i.e HELP DESK. I really want to know how much money the Super Mod spent in this game already. Dont quit. Just dont buy any more till we see total change...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
what is happening to this game?? well VIP have priority on submitting hack cases and reporting videos, i reported a botter and post it on the game violation section in VIP forum and havent receive a response, priority my ass, almost 10 days and no answer.
This is another failed propaganda by TQ. They make us believe that they will address any video reporting. They dont even acknowledge that the video was being reviewed. They also have directed me to a site that doesnt work. Players botting is also a very serious issue. Top paying players spending tons of money to better their characters only to be blown apart by BOT assisted players. Why spend any more money? TQ is not policing and Botters keeps on botting.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 07:31 PM   #32
starride
Full Member
 
starride's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-29
Location: brazil, but Im educated and nice
Posts: 472
starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

AGAIN I APPLAUSE YOUR WILL.

Congratz on your brave insurrection, let's keep it rolling, maybe they hear and act!

It takes courage to talk honestly.
It takes time to turn ideas into actions.
It takes many people to make it happen.

This is not an unresponsible kids rant.
There're cheats on many on-line games, but this one is way too out of the line.
And only TQ (is supposed to) have access to the server to fix things.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:11 PM   #33
Mephisto
All Hell!
 
Mephisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-09
Posts: 1,558
Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
AGAIN I APPLAUSE YOUR WILL.

Congratz on your brave insurrection, let's keep it rolling, maybe they hear and act!

It takes courage to talk honestly.
It takes time to turn ideas into actions.
It takes many people to make it happen.

This is not an unresponsible kids rant.
There're cheats on many on-line games, but this one is way too out of the line.
And only TQ (is supposed to) have access to the server to fix things.
To be honest with you, we're really stepping up this year to make a run for stopping the bots. And we're still on it at the moment.

I don't think I can say how long the battle between us and bots will last, but it's not a short one. We're still trying our best to curb their activities.
__________________
"Do not be afraid of greatness, some are born great, some achieved greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:22 PM   #34
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
I agree with you. We need a level headed and professionally inclined Super Mod. This one can get flushed down the toilet....



Oh wow I am glad to finally see top spenders laying out their opinioins here. I can say you have top level VIP also. I have spent tons of money in this game too and stopped buying TQ points since January. The kind of reply you got from a Super Mod is identical to what TQ would throw at you when you try to approach them with legit problems i.e HELP DESK. I really want to know how much money the Super Mod spent in this game already. Dont quit. Just dont buy any more till we see total change...............
I was explaining the fact that this forum represents 'all' the players, whilst only having a tiny fraction of them here.

Well I've been playing for 7 years, and if you average out my total spend....
Around 5k cps a year. That's mostly for big events (Silver Dragon for example)/when I started again. I'm a big believer, you don't have to spend money to have fun.

I'm happy to deal with any legit problems, but I don't reply to threads when TQ are compared to the Gestepo. I also tend not to pay attention to people who say "I hope alll your characters get banned and lets see how you change your tune about being banned for no reason at all" - in response to someone saying how they've never been botjailed, and maybe there's a bug on people's computers (something which other people have suggested actually - firewalls/antivirus for example).

You spend enough that you "have aquired lel 7 VIP on the very first year of my gaming with TQ." - well done for you, but you've been playing for only a year, and obviously felt you had to spend that much to be good. Not everyone on these forums needs to go above even level 1 VIP, it's entirely up to them. And advocating boycotting buying cps, when you've spend enough in 1 year to get level 7 VIP - well frankly just makes me laugh a bit.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 04:06 PM   #35
talos
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-09-15
Posts: 6
talos Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

I'll give a somewhat quick response to the question of this thread.
What happend to CO?

It's simple, TQ happend. I know thats kinda vague, but you have to look at the history. Polls taken, not listend to/ ignored/ only somewhat listened to- take your pick. Problems brought up that could have easily been fixed so classes would actually be balanced. Lets face it that ones never going to be fixed even with all the input I have seen throughout the years on the fourm. Botters...thats a joke and a half. I haven't played in months and they are still running rampant. Suggestion that will not be concidered- Have actual GMs play the game like wow does. Appointed times with atleast 2 online all the time. Yeah the results will be annoying the GMs out the waazoo with everyone screaming botter, but hey, less botters after awhile. TQ has ruined this game since talis- i know everyone says its BP but BP didn't hurt that bad. Well...for archers it did but they could have easily fixed that. There is more to it than that, but thats just alittle bit to give you an idea.
talos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 07:24 AM   #36
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
微笑

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
I was explaining the fact that this forum represents 'all' the players, whilst only having a tiny fraction of them here.

Well I've been playing for 7 years, and if you average out my total spend....
Around 5k cps a year. That's mostly for big events (Silver Dragon for example)/when I started again. I'm a big believer, you don't have to spend money to have fun.

I'm happy to deal with any legit problems, but I don't reply to threads when TQ are compared to the Gestepo. I also tend not to pay attention to people who say "I hope alll your characters get banned and lets see how you change your tune about being banned for no reason at all" - in response to someone saying how they've never been botjailed, and maybe there's a bug on people's computers (something which other people have suggested actually - firewalls/antivirus for example).

You spend enough that you "have aquired lel 7 VIP on the very first year of my gaming with TQ." - well done for you, but you've been playing for only a year, and obviously felt you had to spend that much to be good. Not everyone on these forums needs to go above even level 1 VIP, it's entirely up to them. And advocating boycotting buying cps, when you've spend enough in 1 year to get level 7 VIP - well frankly just makes me laugh a bit.
TQ=Gestapo. Truth hurts doesnt it?
Wow you responded in this thread what I quoted from another thread? http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=2388
You dismantled the whole contex of my quote so to discredit me? How dare you remove parts of the whole quote that defines itself? I disagree with the poster and my reply was appropriate, short and direct. A typical lousy dirty smear tactic from you as far as i am concerned. Very unprofessional

Last paragraph is inaccurate I aquired level 7 VIP on my very first year of gaming. I started playing CO in the early part of 2009. All gears and characters started from scratch (total noob) to full +8 which in my server is already deadly All paths leading to this was perpetually followed according to CONQUERs game play. Dollars were also spent as per CONQUERs economic blueprint. So what is wrong with that? Playes with +6 gears using bots were encountered and that pushed me to get full +12s. This is also because of no help from TQ when we report players using bots.

2011 when i started reading post here, I finally saw the picture of total neglect by TQ to paying players. I would like to remind you AGAIN. Paying players, regardless of amount are the ones who are FUNDING this game. It is the right of PAYING PLAYERS to boycott a product that does not deliver. VIP and non VIP players are not dumb across the whole 30 servers. They are aware of the ongoing failure of TQ. As of January 2012, my purchase of TQ points is almost non existent. What you spend a year is what I spend in a week in 2010. So figure it out. The timeframe is illustrated here.

With all due respect to all VIP players, dont quit and leave. Play with what you have. Just dont spend anymore till we see total change.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 06:33 PM   #37
AntistaR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-06-29
Posts: 62
AntistaR Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Feel free to correct me on this, but I've been led to understand during the years that this game could be brought down by TQ any given day without any valid reason and that they are not obliged to refund anything under any circumstances. Also nothing you "own" in-game is actually your's, but property of TQ and they have the right to delete your account and in-game belongings at will, no matter how much cash you've put in. Something like this can also be read from the user agreement signed upon registering an account to Conquer. Oh and they also claim to have the right to modify the user agreement in any way without any notification provided to the player/customer.

So if the above is proven to be a fact you're basically paying real money for pixels that you don't own nor have any rights on and the only thing TQ or NetDragon Websoft Inc. is obliged to do is provide you the said amount of cps that you paid for, after that's you lose rights to actually own anything you buy with those said cps.

All of this just sounds really weird and I hope someone can clarify the facts here and even more hopefully prove me wrong on all of this, because based on the understanding I have now this game is more of a scam than a legit business. I've honestly thought that there are laws to protect customers no matter what kind of bullshit anyone writes in a mile long agreement.

Is there even any guarantee that this game will be up and running a year from now or what about two or even ten years from now? I for one have some serious trust issues towards this game and the people running it and I think it's perfectly understandable to feel so given the history of events.

NOTE: This post is not intended as propaganda nor as an hostile approach towards TQ Digital Entertainment or NetDragon Websoft Inc., this is just a true concern of players (customers) being screwed over.

edit. I would really wish for things to work smoothly between players and TQ, furthermore I would like to trust TQ enough again myself to credit cps in the future as well and continue having fun on this game, but right now I'm pretty much one step away from quitting this game for good.

Last edited by GaiaTheOne; 2012-05-28 at 06:35 PM..
AntistaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 01:30 PM   #38
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
TQ=Gestapo. Truth hurts doesnt it?
Wow you responded in this thread what I quoted from another thread? http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=2388
You dismantled the whole contex of my quote so to discredit me? How dare you remove parts of the whole quote that defines itself? I disagree with the poster and my reply was appropriate, short and direct. A typical lousy dirty smear tactic from you as far as i am concerned. Very unprofessional

Last paragraph is inaccurate I aquired level 7 VIP on my very first year of gaming. I started playing CO in the early part of 2009. All gears and characters started from scratch (total noob) to full +8 which in my server is already deadly All paths leading to this was perpetually followed according to CONQUERs game play. Dollars were also spent as per CONQUERs economic blueprint. So what is wrong with that? Playes with +6 gears using bots were encountered and that pushed me to get full +12s. This is also because of no help from TQ when we report players using bots.

2011 when i started reading post here, I finally saw the picture of total neglect by TQ to paying players. I would like to remind you AGAIN. Paying players, regardless of amount are the ones who are FUNDING this game. It is the right of PAYING PLAYERS to boycott a product that does not deliver. VIP and non VIP players are not dumb across the whole 30 servers. They are aware of the ongoing failure of TQ. As of January 2012, my purchase of TQ points is almost non existent. What you spend a year is what I spend in a week in 2010. So figure it out. The timeframe is illustrated here.

With all due respect to all VIP players, dont quit and leave. Play with what you have. Just dont spend anymore till we see total change.
I don't work for TQ, I just take personal offense to you comparing anything to the Gestapo really.

The last paragraph was meant to be you'd*. Point still stands.

Yeah, I'm saying I've never had to spend much to enjoy the game, unlike you who clearly had a little cry and had to bulk up to +12. You kinda proved my point here.

It's somewhat funny that you tell people to stop buying and "Play with what you have" when you've spent so much that you don't need to buy anymore.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 04:41 PM   #39
ladyred
Rookie
 
ladyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-05-13
Location: United States
Posts: 5
ladyred Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

So on server Dark there are these people broadcasting to sell mentor exp. 30 exp balls to be exact and one guy was even selling it 30 exp balls in under 30 minutes IDK but I think that would have to be a bot for 30 exp balls that fast. Maybe check the broadcasts and check those guys out?
__________________


Abrialle
Elements- Dark
135 Pure Water
ladyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 05:47 PM   #40
AntistaR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-06-29
Posts: 62
AntistaR Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyred View Post
So on server Dark there are these people broadcasting to sell mentor exp. 30 exp balls to be exact and one guy was even selling it 30 exp balls in under 30 minutes IDK but I think that would have to be a bot for 30 exp balls that fast. Maybe check the broadcasts and check those guys out?
Quite possible, but those people could also be scammers just trying to get people in on their offer over "legit" farmers.
AntistaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:22 AM.