Old 2012-05-22, 03:15 AM   #1
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default A Few Questions

Please bear with me because I'm still fairly new to the game (Started playing in February.),,,,

1. Before I had actually bought any CPs, my boyfriend gave me VIP 1. Therefore, in game I am a VIP 1, but when I login to my account on the website it says VIP 2. How can rectify this so I'm properly a 2 in-game?

2. I am 2nd reborn pure Trojan (level 113 currently). Now, I thought I had to get reincarnated, but a few days ago a friend of a friend told me -- while we were doing Team Qualifier -- that I didn't need to get reincarnated since I'm already a pure Trojan. However, I am curious to know if I do get reincarnated will I still be able to stay a Trojan or would I have to change classes? Also, do you still get attribute points every level to spread around after reincarnation? Basically, I want to know if reincarnation is worth it, will it raise my attribute points?

3. For the past several days, monsters are hardly dropping anything. In fact, for three days in a row I spent time in the Meteor Zone only to walk away with not a single meteor in my inventory. With it being such an enormous hassle to get in and out of there (That seriously needs to change. UGH!), it kind of ticks me off a bit, especially when I see players (Botters?) in the market each selling tons of meteor scrolls for over-inflated prices. Is anyone else having the same problem with drops?
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 03:37 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
Please bear with me because I'm still fairly new to the game (Started playing in February.),,,,

1. Before I had actually bought any CPs, my boyfriend gave me VIP 1. Therefore, in game I am a VIP 1, but when I login to my account on the website it says VIP 2. How can rectify this so I'm properly a 2 in-game?

Unbind your self from your boyfriends VIP, assign your own VIP to your account

2. I am 2nd reborn pure Trojan (level 113 currently). Now, I thought I had to get reincarnated, but a few days ago a friend of a friend told me -- while we were doing Team Qualifier -- that I didn't need to get reincarnated since I'm already a pure Trojan. However, I am curious to know if I do get reincarnated will I still be able to stay a Trojan or would I have to change classes? Also, do you still get attribute points every level to spread around after reincarnation? Basically, I want to know if reincarnation is worth it, will it raise my attribute points?

Yes you can keep going Trojan as many times as you want, however, reincarnation DOES NOT get you any additional attribute points. This feature is for people that want to change class.

3. For the past several days, monsters are hardly dropping anything. In fact, for three days in a row I spent time in the Meteor Zone only to walk away with not a single meteor in my inventory. With it being such an enormous hassle to get in and out of there (That seriously needs to change. UGH!), it kind of ticks me off a bit, especially when I see players (Botters?) in the market each selling tons of meteor scrolls for over-inflated prices. Is anyone else having the same problem with drops?

Drop rates fluctuate, you may have just been unlucky in the last few days and didn't find the correct mobs to kill.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 06:26 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

^What Matt said.
Old 2012-05-27, 05:08 AM   #4
Macha

1. I unbinded my account a couple of days ago, but in-game I am not a VIP yet and when I log onto my VIP account I can't figure out how to bind it (I suppose that's the right wording for it.) to Level 2. The drop-down menu isn't listing any Level numbers for me to click on. It's frustrating without easy-access to the warehouses. lol

2. If I do reincarnation will that help my Battle Power at all? I've actually decided I'm going to go up to Level 140 regardless, but I'm still unsure if I should reincarnate.

3. It's the dang botters. I've been noticing if they're around, then I got nothing. When they aren't around, I can get lucky and snag a few mets and refined/unique gears for a 2nd socket on my fan.
Old 2012-05-27, 07:38 PM   #5
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

1) That means that there aren't any available (either all bound or you have none).

2) Not unless you have better gears for a different class.

3) It's all luck.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 08:34 PM   #6
Macha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus
1) That means that there aren't any available (either all bound or you have none).
Aha! I do have two other accounts bound to that one. I can unbind my Ninja; that account should have enough for her own VIP 2 anyway (I think.) ... just never got around to doing it. Thanks!