Old 2012-05-25, 01:40 AM   #11
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
im sure at least one gm asked the director the question "why dont we station gms in-game?" and id like to hear their answer regarding that statement someday
the answer was.. "but we don't like doing actual work, so we will put up a crappy bot detection program that only bans legit players for not having an up to date client"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 09:51 PM   #12
User262508167
Rookie

User262508167 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
As I just posted on facebook:

Plain and Simple:
If you're already 2nd reborn 110+, you're not losing out on any DBs, you wouldn't have gained a new one. They're simply taking the 1st reborn 110 DB and moving it to join the 2nd reborn 110 Promo. You already had both those DBs, stop complaining.
If you're 1st reborn 110+, CONGRATS you're getting a FREE DB (you already got the one at 1st reborn level 110, now you're getting another 2 at 2nd reborn 110).
If you're anything below 1st reborn 110, by the time you get to 2nd reborn 130, you will have received the exact same number of DBs as you would have under the current system. It will just be once you show that your character is not just for farming or botting (the effort of the 2nd reborn quest).

There are only two types of people who lose out in this:
People who spent money to Perm Levelling gears - Years ago you could be banned for Water farming with an archer, Monk farming was 'accepted', but it was still exploiting the game to make profit. Which I'm sure you have already made. Yeah it costs money to perm gears, but you can make a DB every hour that you level. Quite your complaining, go and play CO like it's meant to be played - go hunt or something.
You can still use those same gears to Mentor Exp Spam and quickly get to 140, for a lot cheaper then the exp balls would cost you.
Botters can't make hunt bots which have the added bonus of a free DB for doing no work.

The new reward means that new game players will receive something of greater value then the DB (a 2 socket super weapon alone would cost you over 6DBs to 'make' from scratch), but which can't be sold for profit.
Excuse me, so you think its ok too take away a really bad players 1 db profit an hour IF THAT, which some have farmed for 2+ hours to earn dbs this way. Not everyone is already rich as hell in game and can phase gears to the max and then go out their and start making a 120 monk every 15 min ( yes you should learn youre facts first monk farmers can make a 120 monk in 15 mins, so basically make 2 dbs a hour. Also warrior farmers take 35min ATLEAST to make a 120 warrior, so basically around 1 hour and 15 min to complete just a 120-110 warrior, while a true monk farmer could be 130-130 or have 2-3 120-110 reborns done already.) Oh i also forgot not to mention the constant douche bags who come and kill you or kill the monsters around you in order to stop youre leveling, so they can take over spawn or get there way. While all this is happening botters are making anywhere from 100kk-200kk too 5-10dbs and hordes of gems, meteors, +1 items IN A HOUR. Shit botters can make billions a day and it seems TQ doesnt give a rats ass about that they care for the people that actually legally attempt too make a profit in this game in order for a small income basically a "JOB", But no you wouldnt agree with that because just like any other Moderator youre here to ENCOURAGE bulkers and db buyers, and yet you have the balls to throw a fit because were angry that out small income got wiped clean, while botters laugh it up making more and more and more, while all of your think youre doing the right thing targeting innocent small time profiteers in this video game. Lastly in my server i can buy a Super 2 soc weapon for around 3-4 dbs alot of the times cheaper, EVERYTHING TQ SELLS IN PROMOTIONS OR SHOPPING MALL WE ALL CAN GET FOR FUCKING MORE THEN HALF PRICE OFF IN MARKET, besides perm stones, dbs, etc..... But oh no were still the worst damn people involved in this game because we found a way to make some type of a decent profit, without having to be considered cheaters or botters, truly i rather be a botter then the person who makes these promotions and also made the shopping mall, i rather be a cheater then a legalized con artist/ rip off store.

P.S. any spelling errors or problems concerning my quote please i highly encourage you too write them down on a piece of paper..... fold it up real nice and tight, and SHOVE IT UP YOURE ***. thank you for youre time much appreciated.
User262508167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 10:26 PM   #13
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by User262508167 View Post
Excuse me, so you think its ok too take away a really bad players 1 db profit an hour IF THAT, which some have farmed for 2+ hours to earn dbs this way. Not everyone is already rich as hell in game and can phase gears to the max and then go out their and start making a 120 monk every 15 min ( yes you should learn youre facts first monk farmers can make a 120 monk in 15 mins, so basically make 2 dbs a hour. Also warrior farmers take 35min ATLEAST to make a 120 warrior, so basically around 1 hour and 15 min to complete just a 120-110 warrior, while a true monk farmer could be 130-130 or have 2-3 120-110 reborns done already.) Oh i also forgot not to mention the constant douche bags who come and kill you or kill the monsters around you in order to stop youre leveling, so they can take over spawn or get there way. While all this is happening botters are making anywhere from 100kk-200kk too 5-10dbs and hordes of gems, meteors, +1 items IN A HOUR. Shit botters can make billions a day and it seems TQ doesnt give a rats ass about that they care for the people that actually legally attempt too make a profit in this game in order for a small income basically a "JOB", But no you wouldnt agree with that because just like any other Moderator youre here to ENCOURAGE bulkers and db buyers, and yet you have the balls to throw a fit because were angry that out small income got wiped clean, while botters laugh it up making more and more and more, while all of your think youre doing the right thing targeting innocent small time profiteers in this video game. Lastly in my server i can buy a Super 2 soc weapon for around 3-4 dbs alot of the times cheaper, EVERYTHING TQ SELLS IN PROMOTIONS OR SHOPPING MALL WE ALL CAN GET FOR FUCKING MORE THEN HALF PRICE OFF IN MARKET, besides perm stones, dbs, etc..... But oh no were still the worst damn people involved in this game because we found a way to make some type of a decent profit, without having to be considered cheaters or botters, truly i rather be a botter then the person who makes these promotions and also made the shopping mall, i rather be a cheater then a legalized con artist/ rip off store.

P.S. any spelling errors or problems concerning my quote please i highly encourage you too write them down on a piece of paper..... fold it up real nice and tight, and SHOVE IT UP YOURE ***. thank you for youre time much appreciated.
Clearly you haven't read my posts where I say that you don't need to buy DBs to be good. I don't work for TQ in any way, I couldn't care less if people buy DBs or not, it's not my problem.

I'm not saying that every farmer can make however many accounts in an hour - I know that's only the people who've P6'd gears. But the point is, the people who are taking longer, are spending their money on getting those P6 gears lol.
Whichever way you look at it, farmers were nearly as bad as botters - they create hundreds of accounts, they spam the market with Super gems (there was one point where they went down to 10 cps on my server), and ultimately, are trying to cheat their way to full +12.
You level for 2 hours and get 130-130. A regular player, without the gears you're putting on, might only get level 1-50 in that time. So it's not like you can say "I'm putting in the same effort as regular players, I deserve that DB".

It would be useless on any server if the market prices were equal to the Mall prices - because people would just buy from the mall lol. They are the prices which TQ sets as a standard, and depending on supply and demand, the prices fluctuate. Botters and farmers increase supply ridiculously above demand, which leads to the tiny prices for honest players (for example someone who mined all day to find a super gem - which they can only sell for a couple of CPS, unlike when they used to be over 600 cps only a year or two ago).

"i rather be a botter then the person who makes these promotions and also made the shopping mall" - wow dude. Just wow.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote