Old 2013-04-12, 05:05 AM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default Server Rollback

Hello Everyone,

First of all, we want to apologize for the disturbance and trouble that has been caused by the recent bugged quest. We are grateful to all of the players that reported this issue, and for the support they provide to the CO world, even when things do not go as smoothly as we would all like them to.

After an in-depth review of all possible solutions, we came to the unfortunate conclusion that a server rollback is the best solution to remedy this issue. This means that all characters will be restored to their previous state prior to the maintenance on April 11th.

Soon, all of the CO servers will be brought down to perform the rollback, which will last several hours. For players who credited TQ Point Cards after the maintenance on April 11th, don’t worry, as you can reclaim the CPs in-game and get some nice gifts after the rollback. Also, there will be compensation plans discussed regarding the in-game disruption, with special compensation for those who legitimately won something valuable from Demon Boxes, One-armed Bandits, the Lottery Center, or in-game events after the maintenance on April 11th.

Our first priority at this very moment is restoring the CO servers and bringing them back online as soon as possible. You can find our further compensation notice on the CO homepage soon.

Source:http://co.91.com/news/2013-04-12/ser...uncement.shtml
Old 2013-04-12, 05:26 AM   #2
Hayden
Rookie

Hayden Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hey, I won my very 1st +8 everrr on wednesday afternoon. a +8 axe - I play this full time for like 8 years,Thats my only +8 Eveer I finally won!, Please dont take that away from me. I read april 11th so I should be uneffected but this is TQ so im worried anyways. It was legit win! If you steal it, please by God replace it. I hate all Bug abusers and Cheaters , Their actions should not punish good, fair, and loyal players like me!

Side Note: Assassins are OP , I would give up my +8 if yous rolled back to a day before assassins came out. They Ruin PVP by destroying the jumping aspect as they hit from ANY RANGE.

Decrase Assassin Range by half except for focus shot which gives them full range for 1 shot. This adjustment alone would totally cure everyones problem with assassins. They ruined the point of a fire tao guys. cmonnn wake up.
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 05:36 AM   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default all good chi obteined and all deal on market lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Hello Everyone,

First of all, we want to apologize for the disturbance and trouble that has been caused by the recent bugged quest. We are grateful to all of the players that reported this issue, and for the support they provide to the CO world, even when things do not go as smoothly as we would all like them to.

After an in-depth review of all possible solutions, we came to the unfortunate conclusion that a server rollback is the best solution to remedy this issue. This means that all characters will be restored to their previous state prior to the maintenance on April 11th.

Soon, all of the CO servers will be brought down to perform the rollback, which will last several hours. For players who credited TQ Point Cards after the maintenance on April 11th, don’t worry, as you can reclaim the CPs in-game and get some nice gifts after the rollback. Also, there will be compensation plans discussed regarding the in-game disruption, with special compensation for those who legitimately won something valuable from Demon Boxes, One-armed Bandits, the Lottery Center, or in-game events after the maintenance on April 11th.

Our first priority at this very moment is restoring the CO servers and bringing them back online as soon as possible. You can find our further compensation notice on the CO homepage soon.

Source:http://co.91.com/news/2013-04-12/ser...uncement.shtml
- Clan war (big battle for dominating map)
- Clan exp
- All daily quest
- All market deal
- All good chi result (good yellow in immunity)
- All items dropped by banshee,terato, banshesoul
- All time spent for noob plvl and reborned (warrior farm)
- All Arena point
- All race won
- All eggs opened (with metal,golden,diamond hammer...) and was last day for quest
- All red/black name killed (dropping good gears)
- All items hunted

ALL LOST????
damn... nice one TQ
376 BP
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG bow -7 (perm P6 DS)
2x+12 super 2 SDG knives -7 (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% hat (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P3 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1 snow fox Vip7
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 05:45 AM   #4
User532315788
Rookie

User532315788 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ok just wondering does this mean after the maint. that happened to bring up demon boxes? And does this mean all the cps i purchased after the maint will be given back to me like a do over kind of deal this i need to know.
User532315788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 06:58 AM   #5
Pashtun

Pashtun Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

well that sucks i made over 150 cps at banshee yesterday

u gonna give me back 7 hours n time?
Pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 08:23 AM   #6
KingCrimson
Rookie

KingCrimson Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

all lost ,1200 points advancement to steed, + stone advancement of gears and 5 points on lvling to next lvl, gem lost, buoght, composition, all lost.how can this be compensated?!?!? loss of 3 days work, all on multi ple accts. ....... not by 3 days of triple exp on the weekend..
KingCrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 12:02 PM   #7
hyoiu

hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pashtun View Post
well that sucks i made over 150 cps at banshee yesterday

u gonna give me back 7 hours n time?
Hey,honestly i say this,look,i had enough with this kind of shit,i lose 3 dbs and yesterday i won knive 1 soc (S) does this mean gms gv me bck?

For very this issue,this very serious issue,especially promise made by gms never happened,look this: i got banned for no reason,this shit issue,botters anywhere,server lag,still the same shit thing happened every days.

I got no mistake about it,that is what i read from co pages is state that they will get rid of botters and improve the game,but i really sad and dissapointed still the same bloody hell shit serious issue keep on happened every days.

However,i really hope to get bck my dbs ASAP,that all i need say.ty
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 02:30 PM   #8
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

1 merchant got killed by guard and i mannaged to loot 2soc boots,well lucky a**,he got em back

Last edited by Snikersons; 2013-04-12 at 02:34 PM..
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 04:50 PM   #9
User136548201
Rookie

User136548201 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气 PISSED ME OFF I WANT TO QUIT

hey man,

yesterday or 2 days ago i won in demon box and i bought a aurorademon box and i won 10000cps and i had bought 5 dbs tq point, now u recall i lost everything like srsly that mad me really pissed off. can you please give me back all my stuff on my acc please. im not lying to u, u have the record check it.

Last edited by masterconquer678; 2013-04-12 at 05:02 PM..
User136548201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 05:12 PM   #10
Azuria
Rookie

Azuria Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Meph,
I lost a fair bit, which im happy to tell you. I've created a case and im waiting to hear back.

leveled up 4 items 130+ = 4 db
3k cps from demon box
Azuria is offline   Reply With Quote