Old 2013-06-28, 03:48 PM   #1
User874143773
Rookie

User874143773 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
箭头 **NEW gem feature,trust me it's COOL*

How annoying is it to change gems in an item while destroing the previous right?

Make it so that for all sockets(not talismans) that you can put 1 of EACH GEM into the socket but only choose 1 to be active at a time.

Of course higher quality gems would override lower quality and so the lower quality would be deleted into the void, but how amazing would this be?!!

Comments welcome.

Think about it...
Going AFK for a while to Auto-Hunt and don't want your items to break? BAM full KYLIN SET!
Want to test how much tortoise you should use compared to how much of your main atk gem? YOU CAN NOW!!! Think of the possibilities!
User874143773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:05 PM   #2
Drag

Drag Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User874143773 View Post
How annoying is it to change gems in an item while destroing the previous right?

Make it so that for all sockets(not talismans) that you can put 1 of EACH GEM into the socket but only choose 1 to be active at a time.

Of course higher quality gems would override lower quality and so the lower quality would be deleted into the void, but how amazing would this be?!!

Comments welcome.

Think about it...
Going AFK for a while to Auto-Hunt and don't want your items to break? BAM full KYLIN SET!
Want to test how much tortoise you should use compared to how much of your main atk gem? YOU CAN NOW!!! Think of the possibilities!
i was not interested untill i saw this part XD
Drag is offline   Reply With Quote