Old 2012-06-30, 11:24 AM   #1
User217348467
Rookie

User217348467 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default 1 dan ban again..for no reason

I got the one day ban again last night after the server maint...i waited until the helpdesk was online to try and have them look into it...but i kept getting blown off all night..now i gotta wait 5 more hours for helpdesk to come back online...its b.s. that it happened in the first place...for the second time....ive never used any kind of hack WHATSOEVER....ive paid alot of money for this game and i dont think its right that i have to keeep going through this.... It really ticks me off that the helpdesk was coming into the live chat over and over last night and telling me to wait 1-2 days etc....someone needs to look into this now.
User217348467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 12:52 PM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User217348467 View Post
I got the one day ban again last night after the server maint...i waited until the helpdesk was online to try and have them look into it...but i kept getting blown off all night..now i gotta wait 5 more hours for helpdesk to come back online...its b.s. that it happened in the first place...for the second time....ive never used any kind of hack WHATSOEVER....ive paid alot of money for this game and i dont think its right that i have to keeep going through this.... It really ticks me off that the helpdesk was coming into the live chat over and over last night and telling me to wait 1-2 days etc....someone needs to look into this now.
After server maint, always close client so new patches can load. The reason you were banned is for running an old client.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 03:09 PM   #3
User217348467
Rookie

User217348467 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I Def D/L the new patch as soon as it was available...the patch was ready pretty quick last night too..downloaded patch... logged in...then within 15 minutes...main banned....then i logged my "2nd main".....bout 15 mins..banned...but for some reason my p.o.s. ninja that i never play..it works fine....and this is supposed to be the weekend they make it up to me for this same glitch a few weeks back or w/e...just frustrating that anytime ive ever had problems with this game...the only feedback i get from tq is friggin copied and pasted into a chat box.....ive never seen my server offline on the server status page...just extended maintanence...and its been offline 20+ times....they just have a serious lack of communication....no excuse for it. Also it says on the support page the hours that they are available for contact via telephone...i tried calling that number within the normal hours pacific standard time....its a voicemail saying to leave a message.....frustated to say the least....why couldnt the helpdesk answer questions last night...and if thats normal...why does it say the helpdesk is online?
User217348467 is offline   Reply With Quote