Old 2011-09-14, 08:25 PM   #1
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default GMs still not corrupt?

So I login for the first time in months just to watch the skill team pk... Not participating so it really shouldn't be a big deal to me. But I still for some reason feel the need to report cheaters. So I go to do just that.

Note: I've only ever accused 1 person of using autonado, and this is that person because its so obvious.

Edit: Apologies, I didn't realise attachments were so small. I'll link it.

http://postimage.org/image/y3uv90f8/full/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (22.8 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Konker2020; 2011-09-14 at 08:32 PM..
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 10:40 PM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Wow could have at least said something before just leaving.

Maybe got dced?
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 11:18 PM   #3
SilentStrike

SilentStrike Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

If your lucky they will log in and check it out. If not they will request you make a video which will probably get denied.
SilentStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 12:26 AM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
So I login for the first time in months just to watch the skill team pk... Not participating so it really shouldn't be a big deal to me. But I still for some reason feel the need to report cheaters. So I go to do just that.

Note: I've only ever accused 1 person of using autonado, and this is that person because its so obvious.

Edit: Apologies, I didn't realise attachments were so small. I'll link it.

http://postimage.org/image/y3uv90f8/full/
You know what, I've checked in with Lydia here and she didn't enter the chatroom with ya there.

That would happen under several occasions:

1. Network Instability
2. Network Congestions
3. Actually intention of doing this.

And I can personally guarantee the 3rd reason isn't the real one for this, she says she didn't even pick up that call, and then it appeared that she did and left the convo without letting you know or something. When I was an agent at Help Desk, it happened couple of times.

This doesn't mean anything, corruption? Not even close.
Old 2011-09-15, 12:27 AM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Oh, by the way, the thread is in the wrong section. /move
Old 2011-09-15, 03:57 PM   #6
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

so i guess when i was wrongfully botjailed and helpdesk was useless and GMs are just greedy means they're not corrupt huh
Old 2011-09-15, 05:50 PM   #7
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
You know what, I've checked in with Lydia here and she didn't enter the chatroom with ya there.

That would happen under several occasions:

1. Network Instability
2. Network Congestions
3. Actually intention of doing this.

And I can personally guarantee the 3rd reason isn't the real one for this, she says she didn't even pick up that call, and then it appeared that she did and left the convo without letting you know or something. When I was an agent at Help Desk, it happened couple of times.

This doesn't mean anything, corruption? Not even close.

Having stood and watched HelpDesk - as well as frequently talking to them to report stuff - I can confirm that it does happen that sometimes there are weird connection errors. If the HD are busy, they close requests but - you may have seen - sometimes it looks like they appear to be typing just before it says that they can't answer.

Seeing as you didn't even name who the botter was, I don't think you can jump to the conclusion that HD are corrupt. It was a simple computing error.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 07:54 PM   #8
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Having stood and watched HelpDesk - as well as frequently talking to them to report stuff - I can confirm that it does happen that sometimes there are weird connection errors. If the HD are busy, they close requests but - you may have seen - sometimes it looks like they appear to be typing just before it says that they can't answer.

Seeing as you didn't even name who the botter was, I don't think you can jump to the conclusion that HD are corrupt. It was a simple computing error.
Actually I did. The description I gave when I went to helpdesk included the character name.

Now there may be the argument that they just don't look at it, but that's not true. Because I and many other people have gone to help desk without even having to say anything if you include the appropriate information in the description. They will try to solve the problem with the information provided.

That being said, there were 3 other people as well as a full +12 ninja who all went to helpdesk, all of them had calls answered, as soon as they said the name of the character, calls were terminated.

I'm not saying you are arguing against my point, but I know for a fact there are GMs who take money to take certain actions, or in such a case, not take those actions. You(Meph) can say that's not true all you want, maybe you never have, but there have been far too many coincidences for it not to be true. On top of the fact that half the people who do it admit to it.

Edit: Edit it 1000 times, IDC You just continue to prove my point.

Last edited by Konker2020; 2011-09-15 at 09:13 PM..
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 07:00 AM   #9
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
Actually I did. The description I gave when I went to helpdesk included the character name.

Now there may be the argument that they just don't look at it, but that's not true. Because I and many other people have gone to help desk without even having to say anything if you include the appropriate information in the description. They will try to solve the problem with the information provided.

That being said, there were 3 other people as well as a full +12 ninja who all went to helpdesk, all of them had calls answered, as soon as they said the name of the character, calls were terminated.

I'm not saying you are arguing against my point, but I know for a fact there are GMs who take money to take certain actions, or in such a case, not take those actions. You(Meph) can say that's not true all you want, maybe you never have, but there have been far too many coincidences for it not to be true. On top of the fact that half the people who do it admit to it.

Edit: Edit it 1000 times, IDC You just continue to prove my point.
GMs do take money, someone on my server proved that.
Old 2011-09-16, 04:27 PM   #10
~KhAoS~

~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

helpdesk is useless idk why you even bother...they DID improve a bit but they still have ways to go. im surprised they finally made their GM chars invisible, took them forever. also, GMs are too lazy to actually try and catch botters. there was York in my case that tried his best but the others were quite useless with their robot responses. i mean, telling someone to report a bot after the person is done using it...what a joke...almost as bad as the success rates for fraps vids...
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote