View Poll Results: Remove BP related atk and def bonuses?
Yes. 80 68.97%
No. 36 31.03%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-02, 12:53 PM   #11
CaliBan

CaliBan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

signed ..... ide go as far as getting rid of bp all together simply because its useless it needs to go back to the no bp setup where your gear only mattered instead of someone that has just 1 more bp 1 hitting u its a joke seriously so just remove it all together and all will be solved

~Ginsu~ 130/130/115 - pure trojan
CaliBan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 05:49 PM   #12
User301466867
Rookie

User301466867 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Your basically asking to play on a classic server, cause thats exactly the current system there.
User301466867 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 07:38 PM   #13
Devinkilo
Rookie

Devinkilo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User556081450 View Post
BP Buff is Retarded and this is coming from a guy that has 367 Potency
yes 367 but i think is pure stupid and the game has turn to crap since the BP come out thats my opinion and maybe TQ should look into this cuz i have started to play the game less and less do to this BP bull i remember the classic conquer all does were the days Conquer was soo much fun at Conquer 1.0 and then they added the BP and it turn to Crapure2.0

Pure Trojan 138 Full +12 and King
forgive me for being skeptical but i don't think so probably not a 367 bp king at all and if you were would you like a lvl 130 with garbage gear to 1 shot you na i didn't think so and as the other guy said don't like bp go to a classic server thats what its for its still co 1.0 over there for the most part
Devinkilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 08:22 PM   #14
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by aher1865 View Post
you should pay because it makes tq money what would be the point of bulking if a full one soc ninja one hits everyone with a stig ive been there ive done trust me beddeh you do not want this it sucks bawwls!
lol Conquer 1.0 didn't have this crappy BP system, and it worked juuuuuuuust fine. xD Getting rid of the BP stuff would basically do alot of the work that needs to be done already, I'm totally for getting rid of it.
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 08:25 PM   #15
LadyGothica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinkilo View Post
forgive me for being skeptical but i don't think so probably not a 367 bp king at all and if you were would you like a lvl 130 with garbage gear to 1 shot you na i didn't think so and as the other guy said don't like bp go to a classic server thats what its for its still co 1.0 over there for the most part
Not really....... I've checked out the classic server, and to a degree it can be similar in some ways. But Conquer 1.0 was way better then all this crap they have now.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
Old 2011-04-07, 12:52 AM   #16
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

classic servers are dead -.-. and tq ain't goin do anything about our suggestions.
Old 2011-04-07, 09:35 AM   #17
Devinkilo
Rookie

Devinkilo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
Not really....... I've checked out the classic server, and to a degree it can be similar in some ways. But Conquer 1.0 was way better then all this crap they have now.
yeah and i really liked classic co back 6 years ago but then they added all this shit i mean i quit this game for a long time after they put in pot or (BP) as its called now before towers or steeds pot came in and i was out then i came back a while later and then the classic servers came out but after i had all this gear i wasnt about to start all over i got from lvl 1 to 130 2nd rb pure ninja in about a week and a half and i dont lvl ever again demon boxes or clan maps but like i said i wasnt about to start a char from scratch again but yeah bp sucks and if you dont like it just go to classic its more old school and bp is the reason im on this game maybe 15 minutes a day claim exp and log so i guess really doesnt matter to me
Devinkilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 08:31 PM   #18
Rookie

5465393 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawwkk View Post
No, breakthrough is there for a reason.
ho yes, bt that goes off once in a blue moon. look its a plane, no its a bird, no its breakthroughman!! really it was! see you can tell by the little black speck in the corner that its breakthrough going off.... honest... (coming from someone that had 50 pct bt)
5465393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 10:33 PM   #19
LadyGothica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devinkilo View Post
yeah and i really liked classic co back 6 years ago but then they added all this shit i mean i quit this game for a long time after they put in pot or (BP) as its called now before towers or steeds pot came in and i was out then i came back a while later and then the classic servers came out but after i had all this gear i wasnt about to start all over i got from lvl 1 to 130 2nd rb pure ninja in about a week and a half and i dont lvl ever again demon boxes or clan maps but like i said i wasnt about to start a char from scratch again but yeah bp sucks and if you dont like it just go to classic its more old school and bp is the reason im on this game maybe 15 minutes a day claim exp and log so i guess really doesnt matter to me
I quit for about 6 months, played WoW and had almost everything maxed out on there, got bored and came back to CO lol. To a degree it's hard to leave Conquer, not only because of friends but because of some unknown force almost like a black hole... xD

But seriously though... Ever since Talismans came out this game has gone more and more into the hole than ever before. When they changed the name of 'Potency' to 'Battle Power', they officially beefed it up. Made it all but necessary. Back when I first started they were just getting over the +5 Super gear stages.....Mind you that was the best there was....

But still you had alot more fun, now it's hit or be 1 hit regardless of how good of gear you have unless your just a full +12 char fighting another full +12 char..... To be honest I'd rather have a longer battle than to jump, jump, *die by herc*..... If they removed what beef up they did to Battle Power then it would make the game a wee bit more exciting in my opinion of course.

131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
Old 2011-04-19, 03:23 PM   #20
Kadafi

Kadafi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

This would of worked 2 years ago, but the game has evolved so much, remove it and everyone gets 1 hit by everyone. People would then stack crit instead of breakthrough to a max of 61 percent and mhm. You see the problem here.
New Maps
Kùrama
130-130-139 Monk-Warrior-Ninja
Poison Blade/Sword (Fast Blade)
319 Potency Myths Basilisk
Full -7 -1 Talismens
Bronze Cup
Kadafi is offline   Reply With Quote