View Poll Results: What to do with Fatal Strike?
Remove it. End of. 11 29.73%
Remove it and replace with a different non-PVP skill. 11 29.73%
Remove it and replace with a PVP. 4 10.81%
Do nothing to the skill. 8 21.62%
Reduce the skill's abilities - give details. 10 27.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-11, 05:06 PM   #11
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

there is gotta be other methods to solve the problem, without removing skills from classes, how about warrior's superman?? maybe in ur server u only see fatal strike botting ninjas, but in my server theres a lot of warr botting too, and warrior without superman= no lvl at all
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 06:55 PM   #12
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Removing content is never the solutions. Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me at this point if that's the route TQ took.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 09:55 PM   #13
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
there is gotta be other methods to solve the problem, without removing skills from classes, how about warrior's superman?? maybe in ur server u only see fatal strike botting ninjas, but in my server theres a lot of warr botting too, and warrior without superman= no lvl at all
immagine how op ninjas will become with 2kats and sm
well same in my server only with perm +12gearz and some how they have names which are not in system:
saw 1 warr farmer went to HD paste his name and gm replayed that name doesnt exist asked him to teleport next to me and that warr still was botting and he was on even after 3days
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 10:45 PM   #14
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
Removing content is never the solutions. Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me at this point if that's the route TQ took.
TQ has implemented so many new features without really seeing things through. It should be time to start removing stuff that makes it easier for botters.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 10:54 PM   #15
Snikersons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
TQ has implemented so many new features without really seeing things through. It should be time to start removing stuff that makes it easier for botters.
but in same time wouldnt affect on normal players im still w8ing for blue mouse comeback couse i dont want to drop 250 gems
Old 2012-04-12, 01:26 AM   #16
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Okay, so as most of us know, the main culprit for Hunting bots and Levelling bots are ninjas using Fatal Strike.

My suggestion, though annoying admittedly, would be to remove Fatal Strike completely. This isn't anything against ninjas (as it's a non-pvp skill), it's just purely that these ninjas are killing hundreds of monsters a minute, collecting all drops, whilst being pretty much impossible to kill.

So yeah, it would be good to get your opinion...

You can select multiple answers.
Voted to keep it the same. I love the skill and it is the best for killing multiple mobs when lower level and leveling for Ninjas. Don;t want to suffer due to bots. Will jsut make honest players lose out. Vortex is pointless for leveling until your too powerful for the experience to even matter.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 06:37 PM   #17
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Voted to keep it the same. I love the skill and it is the best for killing multiple mobs when lower level and leveling for Ninjas. Don;t want to suffer due to bots. Will jsut make honest players lose out. Vortex is pointless for leveling until your too powerful for the experience to even matter.
Well if they replaced it with a skill similar to Oblivion, they'd be losing a skill which helps botters, to a skill which allows fast levelling...

Or a new pvp skill...

To be honest, anyone who ever complains about levelling, and how not having a skill makes it so hard, really should've played CO 5+ years ago.
Talismans, 3x/5x potions, Exp Balls, Decent quest exp, high level monsters, real spawns. I still have a warrior on my first server that I spent months working on and it wasn't even 2nd reborn. Now, you can make a monk 130-130 in a couple of hours.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 11:47 PM   #18
Snikersons

Quote:
Well if they replaced it with a skill similar to Oblivion, they'd be losing a skill which helps botters, to a skill which allows fast levelling...

Or a new pvp skill...

To be honest, anyone who ever complains about levelling, and how not having a skill makes it so hard, really should've played CO 5+ years ago.
Talismans, 3x/5x potions, Exp Balls, Decent quest exp, high level monsters, real spawns. I still have a warrior on my first server that I spent months working on and it wasn't even 2nd reborn. Now, you can make a monk 130-130 in a couple of hours.
i remeber those times when i started to play
that was hard to lvl even with archer when bp were released that changed lvling speed and max monster lvl 122 in mc2 but those mobs have small spawns
if ninjas wouldnt have xp skill for lvling than they will be hard to lvl waters atleast have perm x2 xp after lvl70(atleast its written at help button)and they have pervade which hit miltiple mobs for few times and combinated with steed they can cast it often

Last edited by Snikersons; 2012-04-12 at 11:50 PM..
Old 2012-04-13, 01:27 AM   #19
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Or a new pvp skill...

IMO TQ should go back to these days where it is hard to level up. There is too many ways of leveling up now, which IMO makes the game more boring.

Part of the game that I enjoyed as a noob was leveling up, but you can't really enjoy that anymore with everything giving you exp left right and center. x2 exp pots, exp balls and unknown man were the only ways to get "bonus" exp back in the day!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 06:48 AM   #20
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
IMO TQ should go back to these days where it is hard to level up. There is too many ways of leveling up now, which IMO makes the game more boring.

Part of the game that I enjoyed as a noob was leveling up, but you can't really enjoy that anymore with everything giving you exp left right and center. x2 exp pots, exp balls and unknown man were the only ways to get "bonus" exp back in the day!
Agreed. But I think players would quit if it went back to being that hard.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote