Yes, i feel they are 1 2.27%
No, i dont feel there aren't doing anything 27 61.36%
I feel they are but it isnt enough 15 34.09%
i really don't care about the issue 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-06-20, 07:03 PM   #51
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

And in Ryee a met sells for 100K since 2006. Its 1KK or 10-15CP a scroll with some flutuation in market. Can get a met as low as 70K directly from player or even 50K if they're noob and desperate, but in that case the marketeers get it from you to protect their prices.

This gives me an idea on who's running the market and how his/her prices are fabricated.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 02:58 PM   #52
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

It is quite obvious that TQ does indeed have the ability to curb botting considering the game was bot-free for nearly four days in a row recently. The real question ... is TQ willing to go the extra mile to get rid of them for good? (shrugs) Who knows!

All I know is that bots are running rampant on Gemini and that it took me forever to finish the Firepill part of Georgia's Request because there were no monsters on the map due to the enormous amount of botters in Maple Forest. They are 100 times worse now, and we all know they -- the bots -- are programmed to pick up the CP packs that are meant for legitimate players in compensation for being banned for allegedly botting. Yeah, isn't that lovely ... the botters not only get all usual drops, but now they're racking up CPs, too! (insert pissed-off face here)
Old 2012-07-18, 02:07 PM   #53
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yeah, I know I was the last to post in this thread, but I'm annoyed as all hell right now!

Again, yesterday, I left the game because of all the botting. I couldn't do a dang thing with the Cloud Saint Jar because of all the bots in the area. So, I decided to go to the saddle caves for a while, and what do I find there ... more bots. So, I decided to level up in Gales Shallow ... same thing, more bots.

This game is quickly becoming so NOT fun to the point that I can't even do anything to upgrade my character. I haven't logged on at all today, nor am I sure that I even will logon.

I seriously do not comprehend TQ's lack of trying to get rid of the bots. It's utterly baffling to me. Seriously, you want to get rid of the bots for us legitimate players ... here is a very easily solution:

1. Create an Egyptian server.

2. Ban all Egyptian IPs from entering US or European servers.

3. Watch how there are only bots on the newly created Egyptian server while the US and European servers remain bot-free.