i really don't care about the issue 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-03-31, 11:54 AM   #11
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
I feel they are but it isnt enough, more needs to be done but at what cost? So far tq removed 2nd maps, personally that was a bad move now they are all over the place. Im starting off on a new server and its so hard to lvl cause of the ninjas jumping all over the place its terrible. What about removing a class? All the botters seem to be lvling Ninjas so put more restrictions. At least temporary just to see how they re-act. Like make it harder for them to gain exp from mobs, put a limit on the FS, Dont allow them to do equipment quest....idk somethings better that removing maps, quest, etc...
Putting a limit on FS might be a good answer, however, if that was the case, it wouldn't eradicate them, just slow them down.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:45 AM   #12
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Best thing for them to do would be to remove the ninja's XP skill and replace it with something that cannot just dart across that map like a rabbit speeding out his head for about 8 days stright...
Over all they need to think of something and quickly...
Its always ninja's but as soon at them ninja's are gone it will just be monks... and you all know that as well as i do
TQ need to start thinking about the game and the systems they are implementing and how they can be abused before adding them into the game, there great ideas but every idea they have now leaves some kind of backdoor for people to abuse...

TQ on the scale of 1 to 10 im rating them right down at 2 for effort!
3 years ago i would put them at 9 out of 10...
Idiots got greedy and became just as stouborn as them full +12's in your servers that take everything every week and think about nobody but themselfs..

after sitting on this forum for a few weeks and rejoining back to CO at christmas time all i actually want to do is quit.. thats how much they pissed me off already
1 main point is i have played to many online games and in my hole time of doing so i think i only ever saw a disconnection once or twice.. i came back to conquer and i have seen easily over 1000 in this year alone... this just kind of states they dont care.. so people get it in the head give up with TQ go somewhere where you will be happy about your game play or anybody with enough money invest into the most epic game online we have ever seen and let us know when its in beta

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 11:23 AM   #13
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User701685606 View Post
Best thing for them to do would be to remove the ninja's XP skill and replace it with something that cannot just dart across that map like a rabbit speeding out his head for about 8 days stright...
Over all they need to think of something and quickly...
Its always ninja's but as soon at them ninja's are gone it will just be monks... and you all know that as well as i do
Monks won't be an issue, they have already sorted out the monk problem as many people did start botting monks with the x5 exp pots.
They simply got rid of mentor benefits (mentor exp) while the monk is using his xp skill.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 12:06 PM   #14
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Iam sure they are taking actions but letting the bot makers overcome these measures as quickly as they are implemented. The people botting gears up and surpassing us who bulk is rediculous. It's also insane how many people are visually using bots or joining arenas daily with their bots and still playing day after day. Take measures to implement in game GM's or PM's that can truly catch and report these people since noone else seems to be able to do so.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 08:28 AM   #15
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i did not know this about the monk's to be honist i have not played one but i see alot of people farming them and selling there mentor exp? :/

tommit the only thing that gets to me is the fact that bots are higher than myself and they have payed nothing, if it was fair game and they got it all Legit then id praise them for it. but it is just bots and it rather makes me angry when i know im paying and there botting.. i only pay for games to get that bit of a boost and to fund for future updating ect. id never pay if i thought it was not worth it and thats why my accounts on ban from CO from now on till i find that there doing something more about things, people keep saying there doing enough but ive sujjested things that could put a fullstop to them Via Fear! and they still take no notice because it would cost them abit of cash for the GM's.. of which most would Volunteer here to just sort there damn game for them... thats how bad its getting...

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 10:39 AM   #16
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

A lot of players are willing to be PMs to deal with the botting issues and TQ doesnt want to listen. There are players like me that will do it for free just to deal with the issue at hand, the bots. so tq doesnt even have to pay a cent but there to afriad they will lose money because the botter will be gone.

but with the botters being bot jailed then TQ will make money on them wanting out of jail or the botters will just quit or will accually play legit again.

The reason its gone out of hand is the fact TQ hasn't really lifted a finger to do a thing and the botters are just laughing at the fact there getting away with it and laughing at the fact we are paying to make our gear when they dont have to and get better then the bulkers.

Bots gone = market prices go up = more people buying point cards

more bots = lower costs in market = lower amount of people buying point cards

what is so hard with that logic?

more bot less people needing to buy point cards......
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 02:46 PM   #17
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Every economy is so dependent on bots that if they ceased to exist, well, you'll see what'll happen to the populate of Conquer (as well as the sales). I can assure you, it's not going to go up. Lol.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 05:21 PM   #18
Twoflower

Twoflower Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
Every economy is so dependent on bots that if they ceased to exist, well, you'll see what'll happen to the populate of Conquer (as well as the sales). I can assure you, it's not going to go up. Lol.
Maybe people would buy more from TQ if they can actually play the game properly again and if the botters aren't selling so many dbs outside the game for 1/3 - 1/2 the price TQ charge.

A lot of the botters would probably quit, though. They're so dependent on the bots now that many seem unable to play without them. I saw one in Team PK try it (the match was being fraps-ed) and he could hardly land a hit without his aimbot on.
Old 2012-04-03, 12:49 PM   #19
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
It seem like your a person that doesnt want the bots gone for personal reasons. are you starting to buy your dbs from the botters? or using them on the side? every time someone say anything against bots your right there defending the use of them.

Trying to say oh the sales will go down and so on.

The game went well and the DB sale were high well before the use of bot and now there going down because of bots.

I been playing this game since kylin was first call server 3. i seen what the bots were doing and are doing.

The bots were not an major issue 3 years ago and then when the egy's started playing the english version of CO guess what the use of bots have gone out of control.

I say TQ should force the Egy's back to there version of Conquer the arabic and then we would not have a big of a problem as we do now.

Last edited by SaultTech1; 2012-04-03 at 12:51 PM..
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 05:34 PM   #20
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User330565203 View Post
It seem like your a person that doesnt want the bots gone for personal reasons. are you starting to buy your dbs from the botters? or using them on the side? every time someone say anything against bots your right there defending the use of them.

Trying to say oh the sales will go down and so on.

The game went well and the DB sale were high well before the use of bot and now there going down because of bots.

I been playing this game since kylin was first call server 3. i seen what the bots were doing and are doing.

The bots were not an major issue 3 years ago and then when the egy's started playing the english version of CO guess what the use of bots have gone out of control.

I say TQ should force the Egy's back to there version of Conquer the arabic and then we would not have a big of a problem as we do now.
The majority of actively working bots first came out in 2011. If you compare Net Dragon's quarter's from 2010 vs 2011, you'll see that based on the financial results that it still was increasing. It's likely true that this is still an active trend, but will likely subside by 2013. They've dug themselves into a hole.

As the game becomes more unplayable to the lag a majority of players are quitting as a result. If the bots disappeared, the same effect would occur, a vast majority of players would quit as many are dependent on them to survive the expensive world of Conquer. The only middle ground between this would be fixing the lag, but, it doesn't seem they know how to do either.

To rebut your initial remarks, I don't even play Conquer often anymore besides logging on for the ocasional Elite PK, or Team PK. Blaming the Egyptians is unfair as bots as sophisticated as the ones we see today did not exist 3 years ago.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote