View Poll Results: Do you think the Hercules should be nerfed?
Yes, definitely it should be nerf'ed. 204 63.95%
No, it's fine. 102 31.97%
Yes, but I have something else to say(leave your posts in this thread) 13 4.08%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-03-21, 12:25 PM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default Hercules, how many of you think it should be nerf'ed?

Just like the thread title says, there has been a lot of complaining going on in the public forum, and as well as at Help Desk, so I decided to start a poll here for you all to cast your vote for what you think the best.

So it begs the question, should it be nerf'ed or not? And how much should it be reduced?
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 02:15 PM   #2
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Honestly, I hate polls like these. Everyone that's a Trojan will say no every other class will just say yes... This Poll is pointless. And seriously you guys are making a big thing out of nothing... Ninjas are cheap, Fire Taos are cheap, Archers are cheap... But you don't hear us complaining seriously Trojans are fine now. They can actually do damage and are actually useful. A lot of people are switching from Fire Taos to Trojans... If Trojans get nerfed then so do Archer, Fire Taos and Ninjas...
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 02:21 PM   #3
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
Honestly, I hate polls like these. Everyone that's a Trojan will say no every other class will just say yes... This Poll is pointless. And seriously you guys are making a big thing out of nothing... Ninjas are cheap, Fire Taos are cheap, Archers are cheap... But you don't hear us complaining seriously Trojans are fine now. They can actually do damage and are actually useful. A lot of people are switching from Fire Taos to Trojans... If Trojans get nerfed then so do Archer, Fire Taos and Ninjas...
Gonna say yes. I'm reincarnating into a tro, but when I was a tro in the past, I never really ever herced.

Reduce it to the way it was before. Damage and Range.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 03:08 PM   #4
Lavi

Lavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

At least reduce the range. We simply can't survive more than 2 consecutive hits and we can't jump away!

Quote:
Me : What do you mean there's no Loner on unicorn?
Some top fire tao : There isn't, we're a big family. Nobody is a loner.

...I mean the player *Loner*
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 05:15 PM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
Umm... Don't hate me though.

Actually I was thinking about the complaints I received during my stay at Help Desk, when Hercules was first boosted, seemed like everyone other than Trojans were beefing about the change we made, and then there was a poll in the forum or on our official site, I don't remember exactly where it was, and vast majority of the players thought it should at least be diminished from the current state to the lower powerful mode. =/

Whether the poll is pointless or not, my point is to collect as many feedbacks as I can here, and your voices will definitely be heard! I assure you!
Old 2011-03-21, 07:18 PM   #6
91User172436
Rookie

91User172436 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

actually we are all think it shoud be nerved and go back to it's original rate
which were at 40 percent
the logo of conquer says : free to play ,skill to win .
but now it's : bulk to make a trojan, be a noob to win .
91User172436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 08:37 PM   #7
AoshiSousuke
Rookie

AoshiSousuke Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User172436 View Post
which were at 40 percent
thumbs up
Old 2011-03-21, 09:42 PM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User172436 View Post
which were at 40 percent
Touche!

I'll take a note, and don't worry, this poll will not fall upon the deaf ears.
Old 2011-03-22, 12:04 AM   #9
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Umm... Don't hate me though.

Actually I was thinking about the complaints I received during my stay at Help Desk, when Hercules was first boosted, seemed like everyone other than Trojans were beefing about the change we made, and then there was a poll in the forum or on our official site, I don't remember exactly where it was, and vast majority of the players thought it should at least be diminished from the current state to the lower powerful mode. =/

Whether the poll is pointless or not, my point is to collect as many feedbacks as I can here, and your voices will definitely be heard! I assure you!
wow nice to see someone's listening :P

I see two fixes for this

1.Hercules returns to what it was a decent area attack with low dmg which is what an AOE should be

2.Hercules attack remains the same but the range in reduced to less than that of a tfb so they cant merely just jump randomly and kill people...

If Hercules was increased because of taos then once we nerf herc again we can take a look at taos which was the original problem once more.

As much as I hate hercers if were gonna start balancing the classes we need to look at each in turn not simply 1 class.

in my opinion the order of adress should be something like this

Decreasing herc
Looking into nado cooldown or reduction
fixing the overkill of ck on lower bp players so they actually have a shot
I think yall have warriors right atm
Water taos are fine
And archers well.... thats another wall of text but most of their problems can be fixed by looking at the other classes first

ps. I know this was only about herc but i'm just throwing that out there, as I see the potential nerfing of herc as the first step in a positive direction towards fixing this game.

I play all classes. Without doing so making suggestions such as this would be imposable and completely biased.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 01:06 AM   #10
Rookie

4910050 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
wow nice to see someone's listening :P

I see two fixes for this

1.Hercules returns to what it was a decent area attack with low dmg which is what an AOE should be

2.Hercules attack remains the same but the range in reduced to less than that of a tfb so they cant merely just jump randomly and kill people...

If Hercules was increased because of taos then once we nerf herc again we can take a look at taos which was the original problem once more.

As much as I hate hercers if were gonna start balancing the classes we need to look at each in turn not simply 1 class.

in my opinion the order of adress should be something like this

Decreasing herc
Looking into nado cooldown or reduction
fixing the overkill of ck on lower bp players so they actually have a shot
I think yall have warriors right atm
Water taos are fine
And archers well.... thats another wall of text but most of their problems can be fixed by looking at the other classes first

ps. I know this was only about herc but i'm just throwing that out there, as I see the potential nerfing of herc as the first step in a positive direction towards fixing this game.

I play all classes. Without doing so making suggestions such as this would be imposable and completely biased.
^ i agree pretty much

herc does need a nerf as it does too much damage at to large of a range, the game is no fun when you can get killed in 1 shot by someone who randomly hercs around till they land the hit and you die
4910050 is offline   Reply With Quote