View Poll Results: Total Elimination Of Bots!! Take Note!!
Remove These Bots! 57 98.28%
Im A Botter, Keep me here! (Keep Bots) 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-02-10, 04:11 PM   #1
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气 TQ take Note on your Losses (Bots)

Right where to start with this Bot infestation!

TQ this is for you your VIP (Very Important Person) i see no importance, you do not lisen to us even in a forum created by you for our ideas.

We hate bots! we pay for our play! these Bots are creating over 10+ DB'z with over 20 accounts logged in of which we credit you $30.00+ but that may help our accounts but you don't respect the fact we are Keeping you alive and Wealthy, all we are asking for is for you to Implement an IP ban on account who Bot, do more investigation as to who the owner of the bots are an Eliminate any future Connection to your Servers, Very easily done via (Trades ect) reading some codes is not hard. Put some more GM's PM's that are Trusted as i know of a GM who is implementing DB'z to players in our Server due to be Related (This is Illegal surely?) but they still run around and win everything! this is seen on most servers, Even your newest Servers you have Bots running wild surely you would keep them quiet for new Payments?

For Everybody who Hates Bots!
Your Money showing no Importance
Your local shop shows you more Gratitude for $1 than TQ shows us for $100,000
So if you truly hate them Stand by me and stop there Income!
You can last awhile with no dbz to have a Happy gameplay.
I Refuse $1 untill i see some Clearance of Bots

Main topic
Do you Agree with the Total Elimination of Bots or not?
P.S
being VIP's surely you'd like your $ not to be over run via bots?
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 04:22 PM   #2
Ledburyyy

Ledburyyy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

this needs to be stopped, how can TQ expect us to pay into a game, where other people can bot all they like and have better gears with no cost, they do not have any consequences, they roam freely around the maps, making more dbs in a day than some players put in a lifetime, sure we are VIP's and your supposed to listen to our needs, but tbh your games going so downhill i dont even think you check what other people want. just remember, it is us that keep your game funded, not these botting scaming cheats. which ones would you prefer to stay in your games?

BAN ALL BOTS AND THERE MAINS BY BANNING THERE IP/MAC ADDRESSES.

START LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP YOU ALIVE.

much love

All Generic Co Players
Ledburyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 08:21 PM   #3
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

agreed no more buying CPs.
Old 2012-02-10, 10:35 PM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差

I agree here...I am gettign very tired of spending so much money to make my guy better and I have these botters and aimbotters doing better than me because they get more money by sending out bots. The other day sawsomeone selling a +8 regular riding crop andthere is just no way someone would waste making a regular riding crop +8 unless they botted it up. I have always been strictly against botting and belive that noone should bot and all should be fair. I hope the botting epidemic can be ended to help make fair for us. Officially over 3k usd in game and still got worst gears than a non vip who tells me he dont bot but has been playing same time as me.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 10:38 AM   #5
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm getting sick of it as well. I lost todays tourny because of bots. They can stun you teleport by you then blast you and you cant jump away. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DAMN BOTS. I'm not longer buying DBs i'm sick of it and i have kept all my reciept of all the DBs i have bough and will be wanting my money back very soon if this isnt dealt with soon!

It isnt hard to figure out who bots and doesnt, look at the logs some one doesnt buy dbs all of a sudden has dual socket gear +6 in one months time is a person of interast....

People can easly spot the botters with out even having to look at the logs what wrong with that picture?
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 11:59 AM   #6
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Thankyou for your Support Guys! Storm server has about 100accounts running in and out of DesertCity.. for everybody to see.. get your GM's online!!!! what happened to OPAL? they removed every bot submitted! a True rule keeper not passing over DB'z to players because they are Related... i am Taking Screenshots of everything and the lack of Attention we are shown and Attempting to File a CourtCase against them! <-- this is how pissed off with TQ i am im actually trying to take them to court and have been in the process for 2 weeks now.

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 03:23 AM   #7
Twoflower

Twoflower Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I agree here...I am gettign very tired of spending so much money to make my guy better and I have these botters and aimbotters doing better than me because they get more money by sending out bots. The other day sawsomeone selling a +8 regular riding crop andthere is just no way someone would waste making a regular riding crop +8 unless they botted it up. I have always been strictly against botting and belive that noone should bot and all should be fair. I hope the botting epidemic can be ended to help make fair for us. Officially over 3k usd in game and still got worst gears than a non vip who tells me he dont bot but has been playing same time as me.
Someone could have made a +8 normal riding crop intending to compose it into their main one, then seen a good deal for a +12 (or something like that). I do that sort of thing.

I saw someone selling a normal tower with a socket, though...can't think of any way that would have happened except botting.
Old 2012-02-15, 10:46 AM   #8
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

What a pointless poll, sorry just had to say it.
It's like saying:
"Do you think all murderers should go to jail?"
"Yes, I hate murderers"
"No, I'm a murderer and love it when murderers kill my children".

Sorry but I'm getting frustrated by polls such as this, OBVIOUSLY people want bots to go, if they actually enjoy playing the game. Where is the need for a poll, do you think TQ don't know that they need to do something? Do you think they aren't trying?

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 01:49 AM   #9
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
What a pointless poll, sorry just had to say it.
It's like saying:
"Do you think all murderers should go to jail?"
"Yes, I hate murderers"
"No, I'm a murderer and love it when murderers kill my children".

Sorry but I'm getting frustrated by polls such as this, OBVIOUSLY people want bots to go, if they actually enjoy playing the game. Where is the need for a poll, do you think TQ don't know that they need to do something? Do you think they aren't trying?
Just can't resist a little quote from Yoda here...
"Do or do not. There is no try"
Old 2012-02-16, 02:41 AM   #10
Vanish

Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamezies View Post
Just can't resist a little quote from Yoda here...
"Do or do not. There is no try"

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bots