View Poll Results: Do you want your country's flag to be shown next to you?
Yes 34 62.96%
No 20 37.04%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-02-10, 09:40 AM   #1
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default TQ Respect our privacy .NO for flags!

Tq should respect hes players privacy .as far as i know china dosen's signed ACTA! If this piece of c.rap will be implemented in game i will delete both of my vip 2 accounts and say good bye to TQ!Do the same thing. don't let corporations to violate your privacy!Say no to ACTA .Free internet!

Last edited by kapus; 2012-02-11 at 03:20 AM..
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 11:19 AM   #2
nostorA

nostorA Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Romania say no to ACTA too...xD

The poll got stupid answer "yes" because the question have violate word, that's something nobody want...but i vote yes ahahahah.

Who made this pole should choose "no" and "I don't answer" or something like that...

Last edited by nostor1; 2012-02-10 at 11:22 AM..
nostorA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 01:36 PM   #3
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ would be the last to know... everyone else already know my private stuff, just look at the info the US govt & google collects lol.
Old 2012-02-10, 02:36 PM   #4
User877868377

User877868377 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

They can't seem to keep the ping times above 2k. For some reason they keep slipping down to 100-300. Unacceptable.

Lets add even MORE stuff that the client has to query the server for to make certain ping times stay high.

I say add even more stuff. Lets have a country halo as well, that can't be turned off, in rainbow colors. That should push the ping times up over 3000 and make the game so much more FUN....
User877868377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 02:08 AM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
Tq should respect hes players privacy .as far as i know china dosen's signed ACTA! If this piece of c.rap will be implemented in game i will delete both of my vip 2 accounts and say good bye to TQ!Do the same thing. don't let corporations to violate your privacy!Say no to ACTA .Free internet!
adding a flag to our characters does not violate privacy and it will most likely be otional. I like the idea and would love to see where people are from so I know if it is actually worth trying to hold a conversation with them. I ask people questions and get replies in other languages or someone saying something that I just cant make out. Would make it a lot easier to figure out who out of a group of people i should message and expect an actual reply.

The thread title, first post, and poll all have different meanings!
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 02:11 AM   #6
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

WTF...I dont get this poll...is it about adding flags or violating privacy? Makes no sense to me...so I vote yes
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 02:19 AM   #7
Nugg$

Nugg$ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ has your money go ahead and delete it lmao. I hate how just because things aint going peeps way they gonna threaten to delete their account. look bro TQ already got your money so delete if you want but you aint doing anything but losing the money put into the game haha.

They got a poll up if the majority votes yes then it should be implemented and your threat to delete your account aint going to do anything about it.

"The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) is a multi-national agreement for the purpose of establishing international standards for intellectual property rights enforcement. The agreement aims to establish an international legal framework for targeting counterfeit goods, generic medicines and copyright infringement on the Internet, and would create a new governing body outside existing forums, such as the World Trade Organization, the World Intellectual Property Organization, or the United Nations"

What does this have to do with anything your talking about???

Quit playing until something is done about these bots!
Nugg$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 02:22 AM   #8
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugg$ View Post
TQ has your money go ahead and delete it lmao. I hate how just because things aint going peeps way they gonna threaten to delete their account. look bro TQ already got your money so delete if you want but you aint doing anything but losing the money put into the game haha.

They got a poll up if the majority votes yes then it should be implemented and your threat to delete your account aint going to do anything about it.

"The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) is a multi-national agreement for the purpose of establishing international standards for intellectual property rights enforcement. The agreement aims to establish an international legal framework for targeting counterfeit goods, generic medicines and copyright infringement on the Internet, and would create a new governing body outside existing forums, such as the World Trade Organization, the World Intellectual Property Organization, or the United Nations"

What does this have to do with anything your talking about???
Hmmm, I didnt even think to look up what ACTA was thanks Nugget. I agree mentioning ACTA in here was pointless now that you pointed it out.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-02-13, 06:10 AM   #9
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Hmmm, I didnt even think to look up what ACTA was thanks Nugget. I agree mentioning ACTA in here was pointless now that you pointed it out.
I want you to know , USA was the first who signed ACTA ,first, in secret in 2011.Did you know, if your internet provider find something suspicious in your online activity: as downloading cracked games, or files, or torrents, you can be JAILED for?I bet no.You there in USA is not safe against ACTA either.Search a little bit for ACTA in the internet to find what this whole thing means!And talk after!

Last edited by kapus; 2012-02-13 at 06:13 AM..
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 11:13 AM   #10
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
I want you to know , USA was the first who signed ACTA ,first, in secret in 2011.Did you know, if your internet provider find something suspicious in your online activity: as downloading cracked games, or files, or torrents, you can be JAILED for?I bet no.You there in USA is not safe against ACTA either.Search a little bit for ACTA in the internet to find what this whole thing means!And talk after!
In USA the copyright infringement laws state 5 years in federal prison and / or 250000 dollar fine. This is shown before every movie starts and its printed on every cd...trust me for anyone American to not know this then they must live in a cave where no cds or movies exist lol.

Guild Leader of Ki11az