View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?
yes i like it. 6 22.22%
no i do not like it. 21 77.78%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-12-11, 12:10 AM   #1
lokichild
Rookie

lokichild Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Server switch idea please read :)

Ok i have put alot of thought into this idea,so here it go's.

Server switch:

First off it would have to cost a cretin amount of cps.
First server switch it should cost ruffly 3.5k cps (3,500cps)10 refined,Unique,elite,and super items(10 of each),20 super gems(any)and 30 mets.

Second server switch:6.5k cps(6,500cps)15 refined,Unique,elite,and super items(15 of each),30 super gems(any)and 60 mets.

Third server switch:10k cps (10,000cps)30 refined,Unique,elite,and super items(30 of each),50 super gems(any)and 90 mets.

When you make the switch you will start from level 1 you will have to re level from 1-130 first second and third reborn once you get back to 130 your level will jump to the level you where on your last server.
(Example you are level 140 on fire/water server you want to switch to storm server you make the switch you level from 1-130 you will jump from 130 to 140 once you get to 130)
You have to buy each reborn token another time to reborn each time.(celestial stone and exemption token)You will have to find a emerald from rock monsters in desert.(or buy one) you will have to make a moon box(do the moon box quest or buy a moon box)
You do not get to get the super one soc item another time or the db at 110 promotion.

If you did the bound gear quest on your old server they will be done on your new server also.

All your gears will be low level,witch mean's you would have to pay the dbs to level them back up to your level.

All your donation will be switched to your new server.(There for maby new kings,queens,princess,prince,duchess and dukes)

If you own and guild you will take that with you also(minus the guild members lol

You will also be asked if you would to be male or female and if you would like to change your name.(gender change cost 10 dbs 2150 cps)(name change cost 5 dbs 1075 cps)

Well there you go leave comments on what you think.

If good maby tq will do something like this.

Last edited by lokichild123; 2011-12-11 at 12:14 AM..
lokichild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 03:58 AM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokichild View Post

Server switch:

First server switch it should cost ruffly 3.5k cps (3,500cps)10 refined,Unique,elite,and super items(10 of each),20 super gems(any)and 30 mets.

Second server switch:6.5k cps(6,500cps)15 refined,Unique,elite,and super items(15 of each),30 super gems(any)and 60 mets.

Third server switch:10k cps (10,000cps)30 refined,Unique,elite,and super items(30 of each),50 super gems(any)and 90 mets.

When you make the switch you will start from level 1 you will have to re level from 1-130 first second and third reborn once you get back to 130 your level will jump to the level you where on your last server.
(Example you are level 140 on fire/water server you want to switch to storm server you make the switch you level from 1-130 you will jump from 130 to 140 once you get to 130)
You have to buy each reborn token another time to reborn each time.(celestial stone and exemption token)You will have to find a emerald from rock monsters in desert.(or buy one) you will have to make a moon box(do the moon box quest or buy a moon box)
You do not get to get the super one soc item another time or the db at 110 promotion.

If you did the bound gear quest on your old server they will be done on your new server also.

All your gears will be low level,witch mean's you would have to pay the dbs to level them back up to your level.

All your donation will be switched to your new server.(There for maby new kings,queens,princess,prince,duchess and dukes)

If you own and guild you will take that with you also(minus the guild members lol

You will also be asked if you would to be male or female and if you would like to change your name.(gender change cost 10 dbs 2150 cps)(name change cost 5 dbs 1075 cps)

I like this...except for two points....
1: our character goes to level 1 starting over...I do not want to go back through the second rebirth quest and cost too much for exmeption token when I have already done this.
2: Gears go back to level 1...I have leveled my gears from 1 to 130 1 time, 15 to 130 2 times and from 15 to 133 (or as close to those levels as it gets)...and it cost me a lot of mets and DB's to do so...I do not wish to go through this again either.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 01:20 AM   #3
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

starting back at lvl 1???? why bother switching servers? you can create 1 character per account on every server... honestly with that cost & that little benefit, just start over.
Old 2012-01-11, 01:05 AM   #4
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokichild View Post

Server switch:

You fuc.king dumb ass! /no
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 09:40 AM   #5
Leunamme
Rookie

Leunamme Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

well if we're paying that much cp's for server switch, i'd say our level, items, money and nobility should be kept as it is.i mean com'on we are paying up right,so there should be no limits.
Leunamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 02:51 PM   #6
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamme View Post
well if we're paying that much cp's for server switch, i'd say our level, items, money and nobility should be kept as it is.i mean com'on we are paying up right,so there should be no limits.
Exactly right. TQ, however, feel we should pay and also be at a disadvantage in a new server.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 07:04 PM   #7
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Has anyone heard anything new about this?
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 04:57 AM   #8
Rookie

12146322 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

What a dumb suggestion
12146322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 11:22 PM   #9
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Well, like it or not, the feature is now being intensely tested by the tech guy here.

The details of the feature haven't been disclosed yet.
Old 2012-02-09, 06:27 AM   #10

8690281 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, like it or not, the feature is now being intensely tested by the tech guy here.

The details of the feature haven't been disclosed yet.
I think everyone likes the feature (server switch/transfer), but not THIS aforementioned method of making it happen.

Crediting a certain amount of CPs via purchasing TQ Point Cards (not in game farming methods) should be the way to go. Just keep in mind, many of us have multiple characters that were created back in the old school days, long before reincarnation became available. I have at least one of every class, including a Pirate now and would like to be able to move them all to a server with a larger English-speaking population. I hope the pricing structure takes multiple accounts into consideration.
8690281 is offline   Reply With Quote