Don't Remove it/Other (Explain) 52 65.82%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-07-12, 10:47 PM   #11
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
So change the monk, not the water. Stop bitching and complaining about waters when you contradict yourself in your own messages. You talk about how bad azure shield is but than you bring up monksand how its so hard to kill them with azure shield on.

FIX MONKS, AZURE SHIELD IS FINE.
No you have it wrong...not remove azure shield but allow casting only on the pure warter themselves. This means that the monk who is op will not have azure shield to back them up when they are already powerful enough! So before you go swearing at someone read a post and analyze it to ensure you are reading it correctly! Azure shield is indeed fine for waters but casting it on other chars is ridiculous. I can not cast my counterkill on my teammates and allow them all to counterkill people. My brother can not allow a whole team to have heaven blade. We use these skills alone and so should water!
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 11:27 AM   #12
Nicolae
Rookie

Nicolae Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Agreed. It should be just like the warrior's shield block. No matter where you click on the screen, it casts on yourself only.
Agree
Nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 01:41 PM   #13
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
No you have it wrong...not remove azure shield but allow casting only on the pure warter themselves. This means that the monk who is op will not have azure shield to back them up when they are already powerful enough! So before you go swearing at someone read a post and analyze it to ensure you are reading it correctly! Azure shield is indeed fine for waters but casting it on other chars is ridiculous. I can not cast my counterkill on my teammates and allow them all to counterkill people. My brother can not allow a whole team to have heaven blade. We use these skills alone and so should water!
Your problem is that if someone doesn't agree with your suggestions you just keep reposting it thinking that they'll give in. I won't. Waters are severely underpowered, and I will say it again. Stop complaining about azure shield when you are saying yourself.

MONKS USING AZURE SHIELD ARE EVEN MORE OP THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.

Would that not indicate that monks need to be fixed and not the shield that is being cast on them? The only problem I can see with azure shield is that it fixes at level 90, so people with horrible gears just go in the low level tournaments and use it to win.

No, you can't let your teammates use CK, Fires can't let their teammates use HeavenBlade, neither of them are "support" classes. The entire purpose of "support" classes is to be able to cast teamwide skills that effect not just yourself.

If that's the argument you want to make than I don't think critical or breakthrough should effect counterkill, dragonwhirl or any other damage based pure skill.

Penetration WILL be nerfed, Herc WILL be nerfed, Monks WILL be nerfed, maybe not right away, but sooner or later they will be because so many people are complaining about it. Waters with STG sockets are barely capable of doing any damage now unless they have +12s, when penetration is gone for magic attack and BP is changed they won't do shit to anyone EXCEPT revive and azure shield.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 04:00 PM   #14
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Your problem is that if someone doesn't agree with your suggestions you just keep reposting it thinking that they'll give in. I won't. Waters are severely underpowered, and I will say it again. Stop complaining about azure shield when you are saying yourself.

MONKS USING AZURE SHIELD ARE EVEN MORE OP THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.

Would that not indicate that monks need to be fixed and not the shield that is being cast on them? The only problem I can see with azure shield is that it fixes at level 90, so people with horrible gears just go in the low level tournaments and use it to win.

No, you can't let your teammates use CK, Fires can't let their teammates use HeavenBlade, neither of them are "support" classes. The entire purpose of "support" classes is to be able to cast teamwide skills that effect not just yourself.

If that's the argument you want to make than I don't think critical or breakthrough should effect counterkill, dragonwhirl or any other damage based pure skill.

Penetration WILL be nerfed, Herc WILL be nerfed, Monks WILL be nerfed, maybe not right away, but sooner or later they will be because so many people are complaining about it. Waters with STG sockets are barely capable of doing any damage now unless they have +12s, when penetration is gone for magic attack and BP is changed they won't do shit to anyone EXCEPT revive and azure shield.
Ok..look, my suggestions was made and if anyone diagress then so be it. So far majority have agreed, but I did put it out there. Monk was just an example. Ninjas with Azure shield on, Trojans with azure shield on, Monks with azure shield on all have way too much of an advantage. The point of working up a pure skill is for that class to have it so why should people who do not go all the way get it? Ok, you do not agree and that is fine I am not in any way try to convince you otherwise, We will leave it at that. But the point of this was not monk alone and thats not what i was trying to get at...monk was just the class example I chose. All classes should not have in my opinion except the water who worked all that time to gain it. I respect your disagreeing and I am not arguing in that, I am just trying to tell you Monk OP is not what this is about...It was about all classes with Monk as an example I put out there. You make valid points with Water being the support class and I agree to that extent...I just still feel pure skills should be for pure players only. So trust me when I say I am not trying to convince you otherwise, you have a right to your opinion as do I...I just wanted to clarify that my suggestions was never about Monks alone with azure shield...it is about waters being pure should be only ones to have.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Last edited by Tommit83; 2011-07-13 at 04:03 PM..
Old 2011-07-14, 04:26 PM   #15
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Ok..look, my suggestions was made and if anyone diagress then so be it. So far majority have agreed, but I did put it out there. Monk was just an example. Ninjas with Azure shield on, Trojans with azure shield on, Monks with azure shield on all have way too much of an advantage. The point of working up a pure skill is for that class to have it so why should people who do not go all the way get it? Ok, you do not agree and that is fine I am not in any way try to convince you otherwise, We will leave it at that. But the point of this was not monk alone and thats not what i was trying to get at...monk was just the class example I chose. All classes should not have in my opinion except the water who worked all that time to gain it. I respect your disagreeing and I am not arguing in that, I am just trying to tell you Monk OP is not what this is about...It was about all classes with Monk as an example I put out there. You make valid points with Water being the support class and I agree to that extent...I just still feel pure skills should be for pure players only. So trust me when I say I am not trying to convince you otherwise, you have a right to your opinion as do I...I just wanted to clarify that my suggestions was never about Monks alone with azure shield...it is about waters being pure should be only ones to have.
MAYBE once all the classes are nerfed again have it only castable on water, but as it is now, the high damage is ridiculous.

Once penetration, herc and monk are fixed and warriors shield HP gets removed THAN it would be a considerable option, but right now there is just too much damage going out to not have that shield for everyone. Have you not noticed that every time there is a new piece of "equipment" released it either only increases the attack or it increases the attack more than it increases the defense?

1. Talismans - Fan does more damage than tower both through base stats and + damage

2. Dragon Souls - The attack given on each dragon soul was significantly more than the defense gained on armor and headgear, that and there is no necklace dragon soul to the ring equivalent.

3. Refineries - The rates in which you can gain penetration, critical and breakthrough exceed the counter-effects of all other refineries, +magic defense is less than the damage penetration adds, Counteraction is less than the percent breakthrough adds, Immunity is less than the percent Critical adds(assuming you have souls on too.)

4. 130+ gears - The attack gained on each individual upgrade is nearly double that of the defense you get.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 05:16 AM   #16
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

4. 130+ gears - The attack gained on each individual upgrade is nearly double that of the defense you get.
So why is it not one person on my server can 1 hit me (without crit)? and I'm only 348 bp..

and when I say without crit.. the only attack with crit that can kill me is a full +12 monk with triple attack.

fact is, azure is OP and should only be cast-able onto themselves, with a higher stamina requirement to cast it - say 50stamina.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 09:17 AM   #17
Warlock2006
Rookie

Warlock2006 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
i agree i am a pure archer my pure skill star arrow is bs compared to azure shield and i can only use it for myself it does not help anybody !
Pure Archer : 131/131/136+
Guild Leader : xFeaRLesSx
Clan Leader : Lilith
Happy Hunting Everybody !
Warlock2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 01:18 AM   #18
User737370301
Rookie

User737370301 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

what a stupid pool...the maker of this topic should think a moment before posting crap
User737370301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 10:48 AM   #19
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by User737370301 View Post
what a stupid pool...the maker of this topic should think a moment before posting crap
I think it was a matter of the poll maker being annoyed at azure shield in general and not that having it on characters that are fine without it is the true disadvantage to it.

I do not like azure shield for the reason that it not only raises defense greatly but it also raises attackand thats not what a shield is meant for. But if it was only the waters I had to worry about ti would not be so bad. But stepping into a team qualifier and having 2 waters, a monk, a ninja, and a trojan all already equipped with azure shield while the waters are all over and recasting it...it makes the match ridiculous. So again removing it from being casted on other would be the best option in my opinion instead of completely rmoving it all together.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2011-09-09, 07:18 AM   #20
RedHot
Rookie

RedHot Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

This is the dumbest argument i've ever seen in my life. waters are there for support! honestly other then the fact they can rev azure shield is the only them thing that remotely puts them on the map. if you guys wanna argue this point. monks should only chain themselves. they shouldn't be able to chain someone else. see how stupid that sounds? if they remove azure shield from being castable on other players nobody will play water anymore imo. waters are underpowered even as a support class.
RedHot is offline   Reply With Quote