View Poll Results: Cool Down to Azure Shield?
Yes 35 57.38%
No 23 37.70%
Could be better ways to fix it. 3 4.92%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-07-07, 10:37 PM   #11
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
30 second cool down. yes. and a higher stamina requirment
Agree with this I amso tired of losing just because Azure shield is on everyone in arena.

Honestly I think it should be for waters only to cast on themselves and I know many will disagree, but no other class can use their pure skill for others so why allow this???
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 10:41 PM   #12
GodsDarkMoon

GodsDarkMoon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Agree with this I amso tired of losing just because Azure shield is on everyone in arena.

Honestly I think it should be for waters only to cast on themselves and I know many will disagree, but no other class can use their pure skill for others so why allow this???
Supportive class *cough cough*..
GodsDarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 10:43 PM   #13
GodsDarkMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
Actually I was referring to melee, everyone knows penetration is overpowered, SPGs are nothing anymore, when I was a water I had 4 SKGs and 8 STGs, 2 SKGs in my coat and plume, I still did near full damage, but basing a skill off of those few people in a server that do that isn't fair at all.

And as far as it taking 3 stigged hercs to remove the azure from that water with level 15 gears, I would really like to see it, because all the - dmg and the STGs in the world aren't going to make you do less than 4k UNLESS he is higher battle power than you, which again, if that's the case, everyone knows battle power is fucked.

But there are supposed to be fixes on the way for penetration AND battle power, so don't go trying to strip off a water's only useful skill because you cant wait for those changes to be made.

I'll make the same argument every ninja makes for ck, every trojan makes for dragon whirl, every warrior makes for XP Shield(they don't really have a useful pure skill, but now with 130+ gears their defense is so OP if they have XP shield)

You sacrifice all warrior skills, all ninja skills, all trojan skills, all monk skills to be a pure water with that 12k shield, no reflect, no xp shield, no fog, no serenity, no cyclone or superman. So why shouldn't it be that powerful?

Look at the fire tao pure skill, it was supposed to be godly, but within the first day they made it activate like fire meteor because it was too powerful to hit THAT often even with a 100 stamina cost.

But if you want to go with saying a the monk skill has a cooldown why shouldn't azure, why shouldn't your herc have a cooldown? The easiest skill in the game(yes, I am saying easier than nado) you stand still and right click. That's it. Maybe occasionally jump around because someone is higher BP and going to herc you as well, but really. How hard is it to herc someone and pull off 115% damage.

Why don't weapons unequip when you relot? That is a very valid argument in this situation too, not only are all the melee classes doing so much damage, but now they can reallot to have MORE HP than a taoist(which was supposed to have higher HP to make up for such incredibly low defense) and STILL do full damage, now I know, WarDandan is going to come in here saying technically they don't do full damage because they do lose that 176-176 attack, but really, how much of a difference is that gonna make?

When herc has a cooldown and penetration isn't overpowered then you'll be asking for a cooldown on potions too, because no one will be able to 1 hit anyone anymore.

At which point warrior will become the most OP class of all because their capabilities of getting 70k defense(with XP shield) will make every other class do less than 1k. Have you seen a warrior with a coat and hood? It's fuckin godly. That's all I will say. Full defense of a warrior, plus the magic def of a taoist. So than what? You nerf the warriors XP shield to only 2x defense, you remove the HP from their shields. So they are brought down SOMEWHAT reasonable, who is the new OP?

Signs say ninjas!! At which point you people come bitching and complaining "ninjas do too much damage compared to everyone else" so TFB gets nerfed to maybe 100% damage, who is on top again? That's right, trojans and monks. And the cycle repeats.
Thank you 100% agree on this, No to the Nerf.. But the level requirement to fix it should be upgraded to like lv 120 because of all the noobs at the 119- pk tornys that take up all the time because of azure..
Old 2011-07-07, 10:46 PM   #14
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsDarkMoon View Post
Supportive class *cough cough*..
I understand this but they have other shields and spells to support others that can be cast. So why not make this powerful shield only for them to help them survive in the tournaments and arenas while the othe spells can keep being casted from the person? Makes sense to me...no other class can use their pure skill on everyone in arena...I would love to allow all my teammates to have counterkill lol. But like I said many will disagree lol. I just hate fighting teams that are lower then me but so much defense because they all have azure shield on.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2011-07-07, 10:58 PM   #15
GodsDarkMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I understand this but they have other shields and spells to support others that can be cast. So why not make this powerful shield only for them to help them survive in the tournaments and arenas while the othe spells can keep being casted from the person? Makes sense to me...no other class can use their pure skill on everyone in arena...I would love to allow all my teammates to have counterkill lol. But like I said many will disagree lol. I just hate fighting teams that are lower then me but so much defense because they all have azure shield on.
Well in that case waters are usually targets let's go for a minute cool down, 100percent stamina and 30k nullification(When fixed which can be at Lv 130). I don't know about you guys but in skill team pk monks can still 1hit me with triple kick with azure on with BT(28pc counteraction atm).. soo if its about waters just staying back buffing the other ones this can work. Seeing as how you just have to stay on them and they can't get their stamina up.. How does this sound?
Old 2011-07-08, 01:18 AM   #16
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
Actually I was referring to melee, everyone knows penetration is overpowered, SPGs are nothing anymore, when I was a water I had 4 SKGs and 8 STGs, 2 SKGs in my coat and plume, I still did near full damage, but basing a skill off of those few people in a server that do that isn't fair at all.

And as far as it taking 3 stigged hercs to remove the azure from that water with level 15 gears, I would really like to see it, because all the - dmg and the STGs in the world aren't going to make you do less than 4k UNLESS he is higher battle power than you, which again, if that's the case, everyone knows battle power is fucked.

But there are supposed to be fixes on the way for penetration AND battle power, so don't go trying to strip off a water's only useful skill because you cant wait for those changes to be made.

I'll make the same argument every ninja makes for ck, every trojan makes for dragon whirl, every warrior makes for XP Shield(they don't really have a useful pure skill, but now with 130+ gears their defense is so OP if they have XP shield)

You sacrifice all warrior skills, all ninja skills, all trojan skills, all monk skills to be a pure water with that 12k shield, no reflect, no xp shield, no fog, no serenity, no cyclone or superman. So why shouldn't it be that powerful?

Look at the fire tao pure skill, it was supposed to be godly, but within the first day they made it activate like fire meteor because it was too powerful to hit THAT often even with a 100 stamina cost.

But if you want to go with saying a the monk skill has a cooldown why shouldn't azure, why shouldn't your herc have a cooldown? The easiest skill in the game(yes, I am saying easier than nado) you stand still and right click. That's it. Maybe occasionally jump around because someone is higher BP and going to herc you as well, but really. How hard is it to herc someone and pull off 115% damage.

Why don't weapons unequip when you relot? That is a very valid argument in this situation too, not only are all the melee classes doing so much damage, but now they can reallot to have MORE HP than a taoist(which was supposed to have higher HP to make up for such incredibly low defense) and STILL do full damage, now I know, WarDandan is going to come in here saying technically they don't do full damage because they do lose that 176-176 attack, but really, how much of a difference is that gonna make?

When herc has a cooldown and penetration isn't overpowered then you'll be asking for a cooldown on potions too, because no one will be able to 1 hit anyone anymore.

At which point warrior will become the most OP class of all because their capabilities of getting 70k defense(with XP shield) will make every other class do less than 1k. Have you seen a warrior with a coat and hood? It's fuckin godly. That's all I will say. Full defense of a warrior, plus the magic def of a taoist. So than what? You nerf the warriors XP shield to only 2x defense, you remove the HP from their shields. So they are brought down SOMEWHAT reasonable, who is the new OP?

Signs say ninjas!! At which point you people come bitching and complaining "ninjas do too much damage compared to everyone else" so TFB gets nerfed to maybe 100% damage, who is on top again? That's right, trojans and monks. And the cycle repeats.
Any pure water worth shit doesn't use melee gears, they will use fire gears for the pure fact of penetration. and the water i was on about doesn't actually have more bp than me, about 20 less, actually! Next time i fight him in arena, I will video it just for you

As for herc being the easiest skill in game, i think this is total rubbish. Nado, Fire of Hell, Scatter, WWK, ToxicFog, in my opinion, are all easier than herc.
Sure, WWK has a smaller range, but you don't even have to be in the range when WWK was set off, if you jump in the range DURING the skill, you still get hit.

As for reallotting to get more hp, i totally agree with you, I have said it before, when you reallot, everything that doesn't meet requirements should automatically be taken off, but with this, BS need a spirit requirement too!

Back on topic to Azure shield, yes its nice that waters have a "useful skill" for going pure, but it is still ridiculous the amount of power it possesses and can simple be recast, recast, recast without any fuss.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 01:50 AM   #17
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Any pure water worth shit doesn't use melee gears, they will use fire gears for the pure fact of penetration. and the water i was on about doesn't actually have more bp than me, about 20 less, actually! Next time i fight him in arena, I will video it just for you

As for herc being the easiest skill in game, i think this is total rubbish. Nado, Fire of Hell, Scatter, WWK, ToxicFog, in my opinion, are all easier than herc.
Sure, WWK has a smaller range, but you don't even have to be in the range when WWK was set off, if you jump in the range DURING the skill, you still get hit.

As for reallotting to get more hp, i totally agree with you, I have said it before, when you reallot, everything that doesn't meet requirements should automatically be taken off, but with this, BS need a spirit requirement too!

Back on topic to Azure shield, yes its nice that waters have a "useful skill" for going pure, but it is still ridiculous the amount of power it possesses and can simple be recast, recast, recast without any fuss.
I wouldnt mind it if water were recasting it on themselves. But when you are facing a monk with it on becasue of his teammate thats when it sucks. So thats why I think it should be like all other pure skills and be for only the pure rebirth waters not to be cast on others.
But yes making it longer between cast would be good since there will never be aclass restriction set.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2011-07-08, 02:25 AM   #18
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

This maes me think if impulse is even capable of thinking...
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 06:01 AM   #19
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

With a cooldown it could be cast on anyone. If it remains as it is, it should only be cast on self rather than someone else. Waters already acn revive, stig, shield at will at any given time with pots and no stamina. Pure skills are meant to be used by the benefited person only.
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 09:03 AM   #20
~^A_Stray_Bullet^~

~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

wow u all bring such good points to the table.. i wonder what TQ is going t o for this 1

Nothing Last Forever , Nothing Stays The Same

…………../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\………………/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
……\………….\……… ../…………./
~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ is offline   Reply With Quote