View Poll Results: Do you want to see this changes in conquer too?
Yes.They can increase conquers game economy. 7 70.00%
No. I like it in the old way. 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-01, 09:29 PM   #1
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
灯泡 Some features from Eudemons Online what we need it too!

This cool TQ game Eudemons Online have some cool features what can help us CO players to to have one better ingame experience and fun
*First of all forget that part with pets. This makes EO original,and we in conquer dont need a copy of EO
BUT
1.)Eudemons online have auction house where people can bid money to buy stuff for gold what will be stored in your auction warehouse and you can take it from the anytime you want.
2.)Market stalls. Shops in eudemons online are sold for money.You can buy your own shop and resell it .Like this game economy grow.
3.)Advertised shop. In EO players can advertise their shop for 100k/hour and get faster and more eps( like cps here) for their stuff.
4.)In EO you can inlink your shop in BC and advertise it
5.)In EO every VIP have one VIP gift free BC every day.
I wish to see this,in conquer too. by the way those ideas are TQ's ideas not main. But i would like to see them in conquer too

Last edited by kapus; 2011-04-01 at 09:34 PM..
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 10:27 PM   #2
mortar4you2

mortar4you2 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

A couple of these I like, but overall, I vote no.

Never played eudemons so I'm not sure but the auction idea sounds interesting.

Having to buy a booth to sell my stuff? No thanks.

1 Free broadcast each day? Ok, why not... but really 5cp isn't much if you have something worth broadcasting. We have world chat anyways now.

Advertising for 100k/hr... well ok, but they'd need to add a new chat channel that I can block for that, lol. If it just posts to the message board or something then no thanks. hardly anyone knows that exists anymore let alon checks it.

Not sure what you mean by linking your shop in a BC... it lets them see everything you have for sale in it? That would be cool.
mortar4you2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 10:34 PM   #3
User442775081
Rookie

User442775081 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortar4you2 View Post
A couple of these I like, but overall, I vote no.

Never played eudemons so I'm not sure but the auction idea sounds interesting.

Having to buy a booth to sell my stuff? No thanks.

1 Free broadcast each day? Ok, why not... but really 5cp isn't much if you have something worth broadcasting. We have world chat anyways now.

Advertising for 100k/hr... well ok, but they'd need to add a new chat channel that I can block for that, lol. If it just posts to the message board or something then no thanks. hardly anyone knows that exists anymore let alon checks it.

Not sure what you mean by linking your shop in a BC... it lets them see everything you have for sale in it? That would be cool.
''Not sure what you mean by linking your shop in a BC... it lets them see everything you have for sale in it? That would be cool.''
Yes it means exactly this. others can see what you have for sell in your shop.Everything u have there..
User442775081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 10:49 PM   #4
mortar4you2

mortar4you2 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User442775081 View Post
''Not sure what you mean by linking your shop in a BC... it lets them see everything you have for sale in it? That would be cool.''
Yes it means exactly this. others can see what you have for sell in your shop.Everything u have there..
I like that... but I like the idea of a search tool for market better. Someone suggested that before. A link in chat they still have to click and look... a search tool, if you have what they want, they'll see it.

Honestly I think the biggest thing that would improve the market would be selling while offline. I don't have much hope of that happening though.
mortar4you2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 11:50 PM   #5
User242240558
Rookie

User242240558 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
This cool TQ game Eudemons Online have some cool features what can help us CO players to to have one better ingame experience and fun
*First of all forget that part with pets. This makes EO original,and we in conquer dont need a copy of EO
BUT
1.)Eudemons online have auction house where people can bid money to buy stuff for gold what will be stored in your auction warehouse and you can take it from the anytime you want.
2.)Market stalls. Shops in eudemons online are sold for money.You can buy your own shop and resell it .Like this game economy grow.
3.)Advertised shop. In EO players can advertise their shop for 100k/hour and get faster and more eps( like cps here) for their stuff.
4.)In EO you can inlink your shop in BC and advertise it
5.)In EO every VIP have one VIP gift free BC every day.
I wish to see this,in conquer too. by the way those ideas are TQ's ideas not main. But i would like to see them in conquer too
voted no.If EO have so many good features then srry go play it.
CO doesnt need anything else they need to get things working correct before adding more
User242240558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 01:03 AM   #6
RedDragon123

Quote:
Originally Posted by User242240558 View Post
voted no.If EO have so many good features then srry go play it.
CO doesnt need anything else they need to get things working correct before adding more
I play EO too. in fact is a 100 times better game then conquer.And TQ needs to add more and more new things to conquer. Conquer is too old fashion to anime to poor design. needs a lot of improvments. I am not a fan of old conquer. Never was.
Old 2011-04-02, 01:18 AM   #7
RedDragon123

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortar4you2 View Post
I like that... but I like the idea of a search tool for market better. Someone suggested that before. A link in chat they still have to click and look... a search tool, if you have what they want, they'll see it.

Honestly I think the biggest thing that would improve the market would be selling while offline. I don't have much hope of that happening though.
Ok let me try to explain how this works on EO .For example you sit down at shop 1. You advertise your shop for 5 hours for 500k .In this 5 hours everybody from server if they click on the advertised shops icon,one popup will show all the advertised shops on server .Your advertised shop is place 1.Your shop will be seen at place1 shop 10 at place 10 and so on.