Old 2013-08-10, 05:47 PM   #1
XxXPapaXxX

XxXPapaXxX Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Vip problem

Last night i re-bound my accounts to vip that I wanted. Today i log on and my vip is missing again. I loged onto the vip site to see why my account lost its vip again and it kicked 4 out of 6 accounts off my vip.

I re-bound those account again...... and it still does not have vip in-game but it has vip on the website.

Anybody else have this problem? I thought it was suppose-to be a permanent binding so why did it kick 4 out of the 6 accounts off my vip in the last 24 hrs?

C√łnstantine....130-130-140 water-war-tro
King~Tut........130-131-140 ninj-ninj-ninj
XxXPapaXxX....130-130-140 water-war-arch
PiXiE..............130-130-136 water-war-pirate
Blindside.........130-131-140 monk-monk-monk
Rock~Star......131-131-131 monk-monk-monk
Achilles..........131-131 ninj-war
dynamite........130 water
XxXPapaXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 03:20 AM   #2
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXPapaXxX View Post
Last night i re-bound my accounts to vip that I wanted. Today i log on and my vip is missing again. I loged onto the vip site to see why my account lost its vip again and it kicked 4 out of 6 accounts off my vip.

I re-bound those account again...... and it still does not have vip in-game but it has vip on the website.

Anybody else have this problem? I thought it was suppose-to be a permanent binding so why did it kick 4 out of the 6 accounts off my vip in the last 24 hrs?
maybe koz ppl been reporting that they mistakely binded to wrong acc so TQ unbinded all

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 01:26 AM   #3
Ashynta
Rookie

Ashynta Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I've been experiencing a similar issue, my main account remains bound, but after maintenance each day I have to rebind my secondary accounts, it's happened like 3 or 4 days in a row now.

Dislikes Botters and Haters
Ashynta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 02:19 AM   #4
Tuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashynta View Post
I've been experiencing a similar issue, my main account remains bound, but after maintenance each day I have to rebind my secondary accounts, it's happened like 3 or 4 days in a row now.
now i was thinking that it is bug and TQ is already looking into it... it says on the site

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-08-12, 09:10 PM   #5
User367322745

User367322745 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Someone throw me the link to bind accounts again
User367322745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 08:47 AM   #6
Tuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by User367322745 View Post
Someone throw me the link to bind accounts again
go to co site and put ur mouse over Get CPs button (dont klick it) and then choose Vip Center

PS. im not linking any links for the secure of the person who klicks on it

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-08-13, 03:19 PM   #7
LiuTang
Rookie

LiuTang Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I don't understand why TQ changed the VIP system. The old system was just fine. I mean it's great that my VIP 7 accounts now each have 4x in-game VIP 6s, but honestly they should've just kept the old system. They have to understand that most people are just plain stupid and go and bind wrong accounts. What this means for TQ is that the amount of tickets in their customer support will sky rocket with people just complaining that they accidentally bound the wrong account and now it is permanent.
It was so much better when you could just unbind and then bind again if you needed to.
Like the saying goes: Don't fix what isn't broken.
Old 2013-08-13, 08:22 PM   #8
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuTang View Post
I don't understand why TQ changed the VIP system. The old system was just fine. I mean it's great that my VIP 7 accounts now each have 4x in-game VIP 6s, but honestly they should've just kept the old system. They have to understand that most people are just plain stupid and go and bind wrong accounts. What this means for TQ is that the amount of tickets in their customer support will sky rocket with people just complaining that they accidentally bound the wrong account and now it is permanent.
It was so much better when you could just unbind and then bind again if you needed to.
Like the saying goes: Don't fix what isn't broken.
I agree with ya, they did it so we couldn't share the VIP among other accounts obviously, but how many of us really want to lose our VIP to give to someone else jsut so they can get a benefit and then wait to get it back. I use my VIP's for my other accounts, my other TQ games, and my main. So unbinding is just a feature for me to use for myself. I see no harm in replacing the VIP unbind button and really hope people can stop putting it down as if it will ruin the game, which it will not.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 11:23 PM   #9

8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I agree with ya, they did it so we couldn't share the VIP among other accounts obviously, but how many of us really want to lose our VIP to give to someone else jsut so they can get a benefit and then wait to get it back. I use my VIP's for my other accounts, my other TQ games, and my main. So unbinding is just a feature for me to use for myself. I see no harm in replacing the VIP unbind button and really hope people can stop putting it down as if it will ruin the game, which it will not.
You forgot: now if you bot\cheat on the account it will hit harder if u get perm banned.

I prefer this over the previous version, basically you get 3x vips of your current level and lower costs to get a higher vip and Im not gonna make more then 3x accounts who need vip. Though we did get shortchanged for 1x ip, was 4x originally, then they changed it at the last minute.

So it would be nice if they added maybe 1x vip you could bind\unbind to any account you wished..though I doubt they`d do it as they obviously wants more people going vip1 and a remote warehouse is a neccessity if you going to have any what so ever chance of winning.
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 08:37 AM   #10
AngeloftheNight
Rookie

AngeloftheNight Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
now i was thinking that it is bug and TQ is already looking into it... it says on the site

Well in all honesty, I am hoping they haven't gotten it fixed although it looks like they may have. Have bound an account to someone believing that the next day that person would no longer have the account because of the constant disconnecting of the VIP bindings. Seems to be holding now and really want it to disconnect cause I don't want that person having the VIP privilege anymore especially since he is allowing others to use his account so they can auto hunt with the banshee and get all the drops and not suffer loosing them when killed. Wouldn't be so bothered by it sticking if he wasn't sharing his account with others, some of whom I can't stand and are nothing more than users of those with good gears.

Please TQ provide the ability for a short time to unbind VIP accounts
AngeloftheNight is offline   Reply With Quote