Old 2011-05-28, 03:28 PM   #51
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackknite View Post
dude you clearly need to go to school before making remarks about computers. First off we live in the USA. Second an Ethernet Cable can go way able 30 Mbs. now you don't know what you are talking about stop posting on it.
I think Matt should shut up because because all he does is blame on something he dont even have a clue.

I have a 2 week old brand new computer designed by Hp for gaming with 6 cores running windows 7 and experiencing disconnection and screen freezing. I have to do the dreaded Ctrk+Alt+Del just to stop the process. Gave it back to the store and got another brand new one and it still does the same.

Everytime I log in I get this message that says Conquer Online have compatibility issues with windows 7 and may not function properly. It also says to notify Net Dragon of compatibility issues. I am hoping that the forum administrator will bring this issue with Net Dragon. This is getting annoying specially when frame totally freezes in the middle of a fight for first place in Elite PK and no other way of getting around it but to Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I also have a Laptop that is 2 years old running Windows Vista but never have this problem.

Anybody here running windows7 having this same issues?
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 04:56 PM   #52
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
I think Matt should shut up because because all he does is blame on something he dont even have a clue.

I have a 2 week old brand new computer designed by Hp for gaming with 6 cores running windows 7 and experiencing disconnection and screen freezing. I have to do the dreaded Ctrk+Alt+Del just to stop the process. Gave it back to the store and got another brand new one and it still does the same.

Everytime I log in I get this message that says Conquer Online have compatibility issues with windows 7 and may not function properly. It also says to notify Net Dragon of compatibility issues. I am hoping that the forum administrator will bring this issue with Net Dragon. This is getting annoying specially when frame totally freezes in the middle of a fight for first place in Elite PK and no other way of getting around it but to Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I also have a Laptop that is 2 years old running Windows Vista but never have this problem.

Anybody here running windows7 having this same issues?
TQ did sort this, but you do still get the error message, click the little box to not show the message any more. As for screen freezing, are you on about during login? or while playing?

There is many bugs with the login server which I agree are not computer related.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 05:48 PM   #53
User848875373

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
TQ did sort this, but you do still get the error message, click the little box to not show the message any more. As for screen freezing, are you on about during login? or while playing?

There is many bugs with the login server which I agree are not computer related.
TQ have sorted this? Dude are you kidding me? Apparently it is not fixed yet because Windows still notifies the issue.

Click the little box to not show the message any more? You are out of your nuggins bro. Clicking it will no longer show the notification but it will not solve the problem. That just stop the notification.

Screen freezing happens anytime while logged in, mostly im in the game for at least 45 minutes. I have experienced screen freezing while just sitting in TC and while playing a match. I am so furious tonight because I lost a fight in Team PK because of screen freeze.

To the Administrator of this Forum: What the hell is going on with TQ? I understand that they have been adding more stuffs in the game to make it more fun but with the cost of quality of game play. What good is it if this issues prevail? This game is deteriorating IMHO.
Old 2011-05-28, 06:36 PM   #54
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
TQ have sorted this? Dude are you kidding me? Apparently it is not fixed yet because Windows still notifies the issue.

Click the little box to not show the message any more? You are out of your nuggins bro. Clicking it will no longer show the notification but it will not solve the problem. That just stop the notification.

Screen freezing happens anytime while logged in, mostly im in the game for at least 45 minutes. I have experienced screen freezing while just sitting in TC and while playing a match. I am so furious tonight because I lost a fight in Team PK because of screen freeze.

To the Administrator of this Forum: What the hell is going on with TQ? I understand that they have been adding more stuffs in the game to make it more fun but with the cost of quality of game play. What good is it if this issues prevail? This game is deteriorating IMHO.
Yes, the "compatibility issues" are sorted, but the error message still shows. there is actually no compatibility issues any more unless you have an old client in which the compatibility problem was with the anti-bot system.

I am aware that clicking the don't show me this message again just gets rid of the message, but again, there is actually no compatibility issues any more.

Screen freezing while in game is a new one to me.. I am aware it freezes regularly while attempting to log in to the game, but while in actual game play? Maybe its a fault with your specific server.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-28, 07:04 PM   #55
User848875373

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Yes, the "compatibility issues" are sorted, but the error message still shows. there is actually no compatibility issues any more unless you have an old client in which the compatibility problem was with the anti-bot system.

I am aware that clicking the don't show me this message again just gets rid of the message, but again, there is actually no compatibility issues any more.

Screen freezing while in game is a new one to me.. I am aware it freezes regularly while attempting to log in to the game, but while in actual game play? Maybe its a fault with your specific server.
When you say "sorted" does that mean solved the problem or found the problem? I trully believe there are still compatibility issues. This is proven by 2 brand new computers downloaded the latest client Conquer has to offer. As I have stated in my previous post. I have a 2 year old HP laptop running Windows Vista and no problems like this while playing conquer. My computers are connected to the same router playing side by side.

I am aware that some issues are caused by user error but this time that is out of the equation. All downloads were followed accordingly. I have a perfectly good running computer and a perfectly good connection. Everything is good on my end. Why dont you check on TQ about this matter instead of making it look like TQ have nothing to do with this?
Old 2011-05-29, 03:03 AM   #56
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
When you say "sorted" does that mean solved the problem or found the problem? I trully believe there are still compatibility issues. This is proven by 2 brand new computers downloaded the latest client Conquer has to offer. As I have stated in my previous post. I have a 2 year old HP laptop running Windows Vista and no problems like this while playing conquer. My computers are connected to the same router playing side by side.

I am aware that some issues are caused by user error but this time that is out of the equation. All downloads were followed accordingly. I have a perfectly good running computer and a perfectly good connection. Everything is good on my end. Why dont you check on TQ about this matter instead of making it look like TQ have nothing to do with this?
Because i had this problem months and months ago, when I got my laptop which has windows7 (x64) and complained and complained about this, the help desk told me to delete a file from the CO files which helped, and then released a compatibility update a few weeks later.

If you still have problems, or questions in regard to this, send a nice PM to Mephisto, I'm sure that he will answer any questions you may have

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-29, 03:58 AM   #57
91User169603

91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

LOL i just read all of this and the UK does have fibre optics all around the country it was laid in like 94-96, what the UK doesnt have is the ability to boost along those Cables i have fibre optics up to my house lol and there are companies in this country which have the best internet connection in the world.
Basically our internet providers are screwing us for money lol.
And as for connections i am getting 100MBPS and sending 12,838,000-12,838,999 and recieving 395,973,500-395,973,999 and i tried that internet test thingy i was downloading at 15.9 mbps and uploading at .5
Matt you gotta think we got GCHQ they claim to have the best internet in the world....
Ohh and i can proove any of this with screenies
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 05:22 AM   #58
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User169603 View Post
LOL i just read all of this and the UK does have fibre optics all around the country it was laid in like 94-96, what the UK doesnt have is the ability to boost along those Cables i have fibre optics up to my house lol and there are companies in this country which have the best internet connection in the world.
Basically our internet providers are screwing us for money lol.
And as for connections i am getting 100MBPS and sending 12,838,000-12,838,999 and recieving 395,973,500-395,973,999 and i tried that internet test thingy i was downloading at 15.9 mbps and uploading at .5
Matt you gotta think we got GCHQ they claim to have the best internet in the world....
Ohh and i can proove any of this with screenies
I haven't once said there isn't fibre optics around, but it doesn't go all the way up to the front door. It goes up to your local exchange, or even boxes at the top/bottom of the street, but from there its copper/steel wires, as stated by Virgin themselves, as stated by the ASA, and as stated by many other sources. As I have said. I have Virgin Media myself and have phoned up for confirmation of this myself.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0