Old 2011-05-21, 05:34 PM   #1
Girr

Girr Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default To Meph

I would just like to know if their is a glitch or something with monk bp i ask because my friend and i were testing it out today with mentor being on and off when his mentors on he is one bp higher then me and when hes off hes 4 less then me when hes 4 bp less i hit him for 3k when hes 1 bp higher i just deal 800s this is int even mentioning that he still hits my character for 7ks with no breakthrough and 16k with breakthrough and with 2 permed phase 4 beads on his Bt goes off alot. so what im saying is that is this a bug or a feature cause if its a bug it needs to be fixed if its a feature it needs to be nerfed or something i bitch a lot about hurc but i can at least still have a chance sometimes to mabey kill a tro if it doesint run or pot or hit me (with hurc) or p zap but on a monk with 1 more bp its pointless you get one hit and you cant kill them. I donno if you can get this looked into or something but its just so dumb how useless every other class has become ninjas dont one hit them (the power class) they cant psn star or fog tros have trouble hurcing and all the other classes no one uses cant even blink without dieing i mean wtf!!
Old 2011-05-21, 05:47 PM   #2
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

monks get way more damage reduction from bp than other classes.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 08:10 PM   #3
Girr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDandan View Post
monks get way more damage reduction from bp than other classes.
o really i didint know (sarcasm)

yeah but thats way to much to go from 3ks to 800s with 1 bp thats so stupid
Old 2011-05-28, 01:04 AM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girr View Post
when his mentors on he is one bp higher then me and when hes off hes 4 less then me

Quote:
But you say when mentor is on he is one more then you, but when mentor is off he is 4 bp less then you. So actually you do more damage when mentor is off because he is 5 less altogether without mentor since he is not only 4 below but loses the +1 that is gained with mentor as well.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 01:07 AM   #5
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
o really i didint know (sarcasm)

Simple, get yourself a mentor & if you already have one, then you can't complain.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 10:20 AM   #6
Girr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
But you say when mentor is on he is one more then you, but when mentor is off he is 4 bp less then you. So actually you do more damage when mentor is off because he is 5 less altogether without mentor since he is not only 4 below but loses the +1 that is gained with mentor as well.
I ment that we were testing it with his mentor being on and off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Simple, get yourself a mentor & if you already have one, then you can't complain.
i have a mentor and for most of the time i am higher bp but just one stupid little bp more when his is on i get nurfed more then 75 pc of my attack really?
Old 2011-05-28, 11:13 AM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Well, I'll take a deeper look into this later when I get back from another mission right now.

That's the reason why I didn't reply to this thread in the first place, I have been having my hands full until June 1st. I'll be back at it then.
Old 2011-05-28, 12:47 PM   #8
Girr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, I'll take a deeper look into this later when I get back from another mission right now.

That's the reason why I didn't reply to this thread in the first place, I have been having my hands full until June 1st. I'll be back at it then.
thank you =)
Old 2011-05-28, 04:49 PM   #9
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
i have a mentor and for most of the time i am higher bp but just one stupid little bp more when his is on i get nurfed more then 75 pc of my attack really?
So, when neither of you have a mentor on, he is higher bp than you too. Can't really complain then..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 12:57 AM   #10
Girr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
So, when neither of you have a mentor on, he is higher bp than you too. Can't really complain then..
no im higher bp always without a mentor but when his logs on he is higher then me and when mine gets on i am infinity higher bp but im just using it as an example monks def wouldn't bother me one bit if they didn't hit so dam hard. btw did you make a monk is that why your on the defensive with them?