View Poll Results: Should Thunder be removed from players who arent taoist?
Yes, remove it from non-taoist players. 25 38.46%
No, Keep it as it is. 40 61.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-03-28, 12:31 AM   #11
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User103037663 View Post
The only issue I can honestly see with this is the ninjas who fog, poison star, and zap you. But I've posted a suggestion for poison star to be changed. So it's all good

KEEP ZAP THE WAY IT IS! IT DOESN'T DO ENOUGH DAMAGE TO MATTER.
^--- pzaper lolz

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 03:10 AM   #12
Vemencia
Rookie

Vemencia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i belive taos are taos trojans are trojans and so on, if yo uhave troubles being a trojan cuz of a flying archer then dont be a trojan, find a class that suits you, being a trojan and zapping is so noob, i sit there and fight idiots in arena who zap run zap run amd IM THE TAO -.- and there a ninja or trojan i think its a waste of points for the other class's to even get mana if not needed, my imput is taos r the only ones who should be able to zap
Vemencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 09:48 AM   #13
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vemencia View Post
i belive taos are taos trojans are trojans and so on, if yo uhave troubles being a trojan cuz of a flying archer then dont be a trojan, find a class that suits you, being a trojan and zapping is so noob, i sit there and fight idiots in arena who zap run zap run amd IM THE TAO -.- and there a ninja or trojan i think its a waste of points for the other class's to even get mana if not needed, my imput is taos r the only ones who should be able to zap
People shouldn't have to give up the class they love playing just to have a char that is best suited for a specific type of class.... I love being a trojan, have since I started, I don't want to give up my class because some 'noob' wants to fly for an entire match in the arena. Yes I tried pure ninja with using blade / blade combo because frankly I HATE... (HAAAAAAAATE) using Katana's. But I just didn't like it really so I went back to being a trojan.

I don't cheap shot unless someone does it first. Tao's, to most people, are the exception. For me, though, I will still attempt (and sometimes succeed) fb a tao in arena and whatnot. I hate cheap shotting and hate noob skills, but if provoked will use it myself just to show them, 'hey! I can do it too'.
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 09:38 AM   #14
Dannykinz
Rookie

Dannykinz Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default agree agree agrreee

i agree 100% becuase i play as a pure water tao and when trojans resort to poison zapping or ninjas zapping because they cant tfb or fb/ss or even herc it gets annoying because i can kill most people but when it comes down to talismans, they are hitting 900 per zap while i only hit 400-500, i should be criticizing poison zappers becuase i am a poison zap water tao but still, when trojans with 2 1handers poison zap its more painful
Dannykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 09:49 AM   #15
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vemencia View Post
I was laughing at this the other day as well. It was me (When I was a water tao) vs a tro. Tro was zapping me, I was fbing. I won.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 10:00 AM   #16
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
帖子 Well

I love having thunder being a ninja. When players are jumping all over doing distance attacks it gives me a chance to fight back and even sometimes slows them enough for me to go get my hits in.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 10:56 AM   #17
LadyGothica

Idk, I'm still more inclined to keep it for flying archers or people that like to 'run' instead of stand up and fight like they are meant too lol. But the pzapping needs to go for realz >.<

Nothing deters you more than to be having a good skilled fb or ss match, you winning, and the higher bp person pops out with the pzap and blames it on lag....

Same goes with herc too lol, If I had a nickel for everytime i got herc'd or pzapped and the person whisper me: Sorry I was lagging or Sorry had too end it quick because I'm lagging... ID BE SOOOOOOOO RICH RIGHT NOW!!!

BE A MAN WHERE I CAN'T!!! (*giggles* female humor) I lag too but I don't resort to cheap shots because I'm getting my butt handed to me!!
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
Old 2011-03-30, 11:24 AM   #18
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
Idk, I'm still more inclined to keep it for flying archers or people that like to 'run' instead of stand up and fight like they are meant too lol. But the pzapping needs to go for realz >.<

Nothing deters you more than to be having a good skilled fb or ss match, you winning, and the higher bp person pops out with the pzap and blames it on lag....

Same goes with herc too lol, If I had a nickel for everytime i got herc'd or pzapped and the person whisper me: Sorry I was lagging or Sorry had too end it quick because I'm lagging... ID BE SOOOOOOOO RICH RIGHT NOW!!!

BE A MAN WHERE I CAN'T!!! (*giggles* female humor) I lag too but I don't resort to cheap shots because I'm getting my butt handed to me!!
Yeah, I know what you mean. What kind of lame excuse is lag? If I were lagging. I wouldn't go into any pking event.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 11:26 AM   #19
LadyGothica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. What kind of lame excuse is lag? If I were lagging. I wouldn't go into any pking event.
Well, I lag a fair bit, not excessively as Kenneth does though. But him and I both enjoy the thrill of it and the rush we get when we use skill to beat the opposition despite of lag or gear.

It's all mind over matter really, and ALOT of patience :P

131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
Old 2011-03-30, 10:30 PM   #20
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
I was laughing at this the other day as well. It was me (When I was a water tao) vs a tro. Tro was zapping me, I was fbing. I won.
I beat a trojan my bp wish SS .... my sword is refined lvl 50 you can ask LadyGothica to verify that XD

ps. for those of you that don't know i'm an archer

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote