Yes to first but not second 2 12.50%
Yes to second but not first 5 31.25%
No to both 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-01, 02:05 AM   #1
tet

tet Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Dis City adjustments

I have never in my 4+ years of playing ever finished Dis City so I think there should be some adjustments made. Here are some thing that might make it more favourable to do.

1. Saw this in the "approved" section of the normal forums. Has been there since 2009. Reduce the number of monsters it takes to pass the 2nd stage by about half.

2. Make the 3rd stage so that you don't have to rely on others in order to pass it. This is the stage that I personally can never pass since no one sticks around after the 2nd. Have it so you have to kill a certain number of wraiths, kill a specific monster or collect an item.

Any suggestions or arguments are welcome.
tet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 02:24 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet View Post
I have never in my 4+ years of playing ever finished Dis City so I think there should be some adjustments made. Here are some thing that might make it more favourable to do.

1. Saw this in the "approved" section of the normal forums. Has been there since 2009. Reduce the number of monsters it takes to pass the 2nd stage by about half.

2. Make the 3rd stage so that you don't have to rely on others in order to pass it. This is the stage that I personally can never pass since no one sticks around after the 2nd. Have it so you have to kill a certain number of wraiths, kill a specific monster or collect an item.

1. Dis City Adjustment

2. Dis City Adjustment II

If your going to use other peoples ideas.. atleast source where you got the idea from.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak

Last edited by MattNinja; 2011-04-01 at 04:24 AM..
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 04:26 AM   #3
User587061183
Rookie

User587061183 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet View Post

Play on Liberty My biggest challenge is getting to stage 3 fast enough. Seldom over 30 min before someone has finished it. 2.0 servers just have too many other easy ways to get exp.
User587061183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 05:04 AM   #4
2tone73
Rookie

2tone73 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default dis city

all my gears are half elite and half super +5 all 1 soc and there no prob getting to final stage. i am not a reborn yet but have been playing for a few years, even if you make it to the finally stage only 1 person gets to win and if you get pked before if dis city it nothing but pking each other at the end
2tone73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 09:16 AM   #5
mortar4you2

mortar4you2 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Used to finish Dis City all the time, but since clans and the newer PK tournaments came out fewer people bother with it.

I kept going for a while but there weren't enough people to pass stage 3, lol.

The number of kills in stage 2 isn't an issue if you have any kind of ok-ish gear. And if you don't... well, what do you hope to do agaist Ultimate Pluto while everyone else there tries to kill you to get the prize?
mortar4you2 is offline   Reply With Quote