Old 2012-06-25, 11:36 PM   #21
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Glad to hear CO 3 is a reality. I honestly stopped playing a while ago but will be back for the third round. Changes do need to be made I am kinda curious about this tho--> Conquer Online 3, NetDragon Websoft focuses on the main concept of "We Listen, We Care", with the hopes of creating a free-to-play game that is really "for the players". I hope TQ will be fully committed to it.

After reading most of the replies it seems no one is happy if they even do anything. Some stuff will never change.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 05:40 PM   #22
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
After reading most of the replies it seems no one is happy if they even do anything. Some stuff will never change.
Guy, I take myself as example:

I started with high hopes on CO3, it was a chance for TQ to do something good, not perfect. Problem is, the way they're going with CO2 and the news they're posting on the new game so far don't sound much promising, specially with TQ's decade of mistakes, not listening and not so attractive packages / promotions.

Still keep hopes but if they make just "another game" that is what it will be, and I'm not wasting my time with another Mass Effect 3 (dull) game. Market if full of games and another games, but I'm not full of time or money.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 04:27 PM   #23
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Glad to hear CO 3 is a reality. I honestly stopped playing a while ago but will be back for the third round. Changes do need to be made I am kinda curious about this tho--> Conquer Online 3, NetDragon Websoft focuses on the main concept of "We Listen, We Care", with the hopes of creating a free-to-play game that is really "for the players". I hope TQ will be fully committed to it.

Your statement says "I honestly stopped playing a while ago but will be back for the third round." So meaning you were not around when all the disappointment and all the grievances was encountered by majority of the players of 2.0. . You have the nerve to state "After reading most of the replies it seems no one is happy if they even do anything. Some stuff will never change". Every VIP member here has the right to their opinions. I dont know what VIP level you have and all I can say is you can go to hell
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 08:48 PM   #24
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Your statement says "I honestly stopped playing a while ago but will be back for the third round." So meaning you were not around when all the disappointment and all the grievances was encountered by majority of the players of 2.0. . You have the nerve to state "After reading most of the replies it seems no one is happy if they even do anything. Some stuff will never change". Every VIP member here has the right to their opinions. I dont know what VIP level you have and all I can say is you can go to hell
Well my definition of playing is different than yours. If you think I am going to be on 24/7 you are wrong. I log in to tourneys and other quest so I get to witness the “disappointment” that goes on…. I don’t know and really don’t care what you definition is. As for what level of VIP, it shouldn’t matter to anyone. Obviously I can post on here and like you said that is just my opinion. Sir I will meet you in hell have a good one.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 02:47 PM   #25
User848875373

Quote:
Well my definition of playing is different than yours. If you think I am going to be on 24/7 you are wrong. I log in to tourneys and other quest so I get to witness the “disappointment” that goes on…. I don’t know and really don’t care what you definition is. As for what level of VIP, it shouldn’t matter to anyone. Obviously I can post on here and like you said that is just my opinion. Sir I will meet you in hell have a good one.
Sir, I dont think you are processing what you are reading . Read again. My replies are direct response to your quote. See the underlined statement . Now you are talking on both sides of your mouth LMAO. You are entitled to your opinion as I have said . Clearly, your second statement which I underlined is an attack to all the players that have legitimate grievances and disappointment stemiing from this game. They are players that are venting their frustrations as they felt cheated by this game.

My point still stands . I sure will be very happy to accept your invitation. Just make sure you bring on your big +12 gears. I assure you, you will be needing it
Old 2012-07-10, 05:25 PM   #26
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Just make sure you bring on your big +12 gears. I assure you, you will be needing it
So your definition of Hell is an "ancient (kung fu) game full of botters and bulkers".

starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 02:58 AM   #27
User848875373

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
So your definition of Hell is an "ancient (kung fu) game full of botters and bulkers".

I dont know what you are talking about but you can express your own definition . That will work too
Old 2012-07-11, 06:50 AM   #28
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I honestly can't wait to try this game.
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 01:09 PM   #29
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I've decided that I'm going to create a character on CO3 (Just to try it out.), but I'm definitely not giving up CO2, considering the amount of money I put into it.
Old 2012-07-12, 01:23 AM   #30
User848875373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
I've decided that I'm going to create a character on CO3 (Just to try it out.), but I'm definitely not giving up CO2, considering the amount of money I put into it.
I honestly respect yours and other players desires. In my end, I would not even dare to take a peek at CO3.0. Its been proven in CO2.0 the failures TQ have done. I trully believe it will just be another money making sceme. The motto "We Listen We care" is just another bull crap. Why would they say that in CO3 and not apply in CO2? Everyone in this game knows HELP DESK or shall I say NO HELP DESK is a big joke that we players are being played into. 3.0 will be nice in the beginning and will start to deteriorate as it progress down the line. CO3.0 is also being carved out from the same block of wood as CO 2.0. Who the hell do they think they are kidding? TQ thinks everyone playing this game is stupid. Id rather spend my time playing other online games or stick with my Playstation and Xbox.