Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

yeah very odd to me as well.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 01:47 AM   #12
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Happened alot on my alts, just finally happened on one of my mains. I still have 3 other accounts to login but who's to say that those 3 don't get the same thing at some point during the day.

TQ'd.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 06:38 AM   #13
Twoflower

Twoflower Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm sure Tommit wasn't botting.

Same thing happened recently to a friend and about a week ago to one of my accounts. Neither of us bots. We hate the bots and wouldn't trust the bot programs anyway. Anyone remember "bananasplit"? It didn't work on me then and wouldn't work on me now because botting or cheating in any game would spoil the fun for me.

When it happened I fell about laughing at TQ for getting it so wrong. Didn't seem to be any point in calling the Help Desk, we all know what they say: "You must have been botting" and "We don't make mistakes".

It was a particularly laggy day and I was trying to persevere through it to get some levels on a noob. My best guess so far is that the lag eased off, actions caught up and made TQ's bot catching program think I was clicking faster than humanly possible. It seems as though more people are getting this 1-day ban now, and the lagging gets worse and worse, so I wonder whether that's just a coincidence.

Does everyone get the same code (996)?
Old 2012-03-13, 07:35 PM   #14
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Tommit, I am with you on this one. I just about hit the ceiling when it comes to my patience in this game. I spent tons of money on this game. I am now suspending purchase of TQ cards and CPs. This game is so infested by not only the automated hunters and also by players using third party bots. I constantly get disconnected and the LAG is so annoying that it is impossible to play the game anymore. Getting disconnected while sitting down in the waiting area on Team and Elite PK last weekend was uncalled for.

TQ claims that their Bot detection system is always correct and never go wrong is a big lie. There is 100 percent truth that innocent players get Bot jailed for no reason at all. I logged on today and went to Ape to level my noob. Leveling there is impossible because of automated hunters infested the entire area. You cant even loot them because they no longer drop anything when killed.

Help Desk is also a waste of time. I always present my inquiries with respect and politeness. I dont go to them everytime i see a botters. I invited them to come and monitor the Team PK last Saturday. Opposing players that are known using third party advantage were teamed up and playing. I invited them to come and monitor. My plea was given a blind eye. All i got from them as a response was to call back again later.

I know this is a shot to the moon but I would like to send a message to TQ.
1. Do something to make this game fair and be able to play normally
2. Paying players will soon cease to exist and all that will prevail are botters
3. My purchasing ability is set to zero until existing problems are corrected ie LAG,BOTTERS,DISCONNECT,WRONGFUL JAIL.
4. TQ recently raised the prices of CPs. Your game has not improved not one bit.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 03:25 PM   #15
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

To help TQ fix this issue, why don't we try do a bit of analysis on how it could be happening?
Someone who's RECENTLY been unjustly jailed start a thread & answer the following questions, everyone else who's been unjustly jailed do the same on that thread...
[if you need help finding the answers please post such questions also]
Questions:
1) What Anti Virus software are you running. Include current version & patch level.
2) What OS are you running, include current version & patch level
3) What other programs have you got open while playing conquer, include current version & patch levels. (eg skype, web browser, video recording software, are you watching DVDs?, etc...)
4) If you have a super funky special mouse please list details also. (standard hardware & drivers no need to list)
5) List if possible the exact (server) time you got jailed, and if you can the amount of time you were online prior to getting jailed (does it always happen after 10 minutes, 2 hours, or is it random? is it always within a certain period of logging on?)
6) How many clients were you running at the time? did they all get jailed?

Once we have some answers we can do some analysis & see if we need any additional information.

***MEPH this is TQ's chance! Please ask the techies if there's anything else they want to know... (try keep it meaningful/essential for 1st stage analysis)
Old 2012-04-26, 10:45 AM   #16
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i am beging to think tq sell them bot programs to make more money . to many people doing it and nothing happing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 01:19 PM   #17
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User488022764 View Post
i am beging to think tq sell them bot programs to make more money . to many people doing it and nothing happing
Long ago, TQ did sell bots. They sold subscriptions to a program called Script Vessel, it was traced back to them, although they will never admit it!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 12:38 PM   #18
AntistaR

AntistaR Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The game is getting more and more annoying to play. When it comes to making a new char and lvling it up the lag is so horrid at times that it's almost impossible to lvl up. All the low level spawns are infested with botters and FG3 is mainly full of monk farmers. Currently I need to go far enough from the main FG3 spawn where reborn or reincarnated people used to lvl, just to go with exp that sucks really bad in comparison.

Currently servers seem to be down for whatever reason again and my motivation to put any time let alone money into this game is running dry...
AntistaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 03:40 PM   #19
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i have talked to other who got put in 24 hr bot jail and all thay did was log in for the day . this game is getting so screwed up.
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 06:54 PM   #20
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Back at the day (sometime after the infamous auto-arrest system came)
I saw someone using an exploit to send another player to botjail.
At least TQ made something funny - by accident.

Pitty I had to bail the guy out :/ And they used to bot, I was clean.
Guy said "I've no problem with you, so I'll let you go"
That guy was old school and using an alt-char, but was not a GM.

Why doesn't TQ give away marshal privileges to well known players
and make them "blade runners" ??? They would find lotta motivation
just in the fun and the bot ridding.

starride is offline   Reply With Quote