Thread: Elements - Dark
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-28, 01:02 AM   #7
TheDarkSoul

TheDarkSoul Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindboy View Post
for OP : dont understand me wrong but these days no trust and 99.999999% no body will give u his/her items to bless because i am sure it will be expensive +6 dual socks and higher in value so i prefer you to bless a super item and save time

TQ wont give us the items back if suppose u take them because they made Trade partner Sys, Item lock Sys and Merchant Sys in order to secure our items . so if any body lose items TQ wont bother returning it back because we break the rules . END OF STORY
actually it doesnt break the rulez BUT u r right, TQ wount give gears back from this

anyway, i did blessed allready some +6 sup doublesocket gears like ring and headgear allready and gived it back right after bless, well, its on each player if he will take the risk

130 - 130 - 133 Trojan - Warior - Ninja
allready 9-times reincarnated lol ..

MethamphetaminE

130 - 130 - xxx Monk - Monk - Monk
lvls now not perm xD lets reinc xD ..

Elements(EU) - Dark || Czech republick || "BlessingArtisan" xD || UltraKiller xD || GameTester

Do you know what is worse then drugs and gambling ? TQ's Conquer Online - try for free, start spending some money to try get more fun but then be fcked up or pay hardcore for win ...
TheDarkSoul is offline   Reply With Quote