View Single Post
Old 2013-12-02, 04:38 PM   #7

8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
if u havent noticed there is going to be another update for the warrior. (rumors says they r going to remake reflect for the real warrior)

and most of the wars still have +70% block that halfs the dmg that means the 41k dmg is only 20,5k dmg, and i guess this dmg has the stig, tro has lower hp than warrior, so both r still be able to 2 hit each other...

2handed weaps has longer range than 1 handed weapon + that speedgun can 1 hit anyone (if r talking about equal gear)
And if u havent noticed; this is my suggestion for the udpate, opposed to making them completely unkillable..Id like to have a possibilty to be able to two combo kill stg taos and two chain kill normal chars with VP\DT..

Most wars have 65% block max, though mostly play with 35% (which is their "advanced reflect") after the first minute of the fight is gone unless they`re only doing the cheapshot zap\melee combo as stamina raping has become easy today and block uses a third of it\60secs.

No tro will 2 shot a warrior if he only does 20k fbs, though if he does a 20k+40k chain, its a two shot; aka a norm fb hit and a blocked one.

AND you are LUCKY if you two shot a 40k hp tro(which is not long till most will be because of the jiang hu), with 27k`s DT\VF`s....

Everyone can use a spear, Speedgun does not 1hit any full stg chars and Swords Phoenix stigged does about the same damage...while a stigged tro with dagger\club who lands a Penetration does way more damage.

What I suggest is increased VP\DT damage(ridiculously low at this moment) and SpeedGun; thus making it remotely possible to kill the new wave of high hp stg taos in a two combo and other non stg chars with a 2 chain of VP\DT.

And to let warriors be able to get equal BT as other chars on the expense of their high Counteraction..

The CW Im ok with being this low dmg..as I dont want to see more CW`ing warriors with high counter and 30 BT who just fight noobs who do 3k hits on them.
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote