View Single Post
Old 2013-12-19, 01:54 AM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwassassin View Post
Wow, can't fix the chinese gibberish on the VIP forum (You know, the paying customers).

Can't keep the servers up.

I hope they compensate us with bound 1 day gears. Oh, I know, maybe give us 10 Honor scrolls everytime we log in.

No, I got it, do another "anti-bot" update, whatever they are doing, doesn't seem to make a difference, warrior bots are still a blur on my screen as they try to pick up the gold from my kills.
Just here to apologise for this issue. I've been working with staff from another department to solve this issue. The VIP forum was set up a long time ago, and the staffer in charge of setting it up had already pulled stakes, and fortunately now it's already fixed.

Again, I apologise and will keep an eye out here.