View Single Post
Old 2011-12-14, 09:59 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, with more and more reports flooding in concerning the logging issue, our team has decided to take a deeper look at the issue and aim to sort it out as soon as we can.

But without the information provided from the community, the process will not be as quick as expected. So if you have run or had bumped into the issue before, please post it here, and the information should come in the format as follows:

For instance:
Error Message: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again!
Screenshot: [a screenshot of the error message]
Description:
It just bobbed up before the loading bar showed any progress, and I had to try it over and over and over again, and eventually it took me 4 minutes to log my account into the server.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated and your information will be valuable to the resolution of this issue.
Please be aware that you don't always get an error message due to the loading bar not even loading up.. with it simply saying "please wait..."
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote