View Single Post
Old 2011-12-14, 05:50 AM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default If You Have Issue Logging In, Come Inside!

Well, with more and more reports flooding in concerning the logging issue, our team has decided to take a deeper look at the issue and aim to sort it out as soon as we can.

But without the information provided from the community, the process will not be as quick as expected. So if you have run or had bumped into the issue before, please post it here, and the information should come in the format as follows:

For instance:
Error Message: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again!
Screenshot: [a screenshot of the error message]
Description:
It just bobbed up before the loading bar showed any progress, and I had to try it over and over and over again, and eventually it took me 4 minutes to log my account into the server.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated and your information will be valuable to the resolution of this issue.