Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
My names John,
Character names Khev,
Been playing since 2007.
My goal in the game is to get the best possible base character. Ex: fix weapon skills, profs, subclasses, level 140, etc.
Reason I play is to do just that ^
Best moment in game. I'd have to say when I hit level 40 during the thanksgiving quest by the use of drumsticks to get 1/6 exp ball xD
Worst moment was when my friend using my gear got hacked.
My life isn't that interesting, but I'm currently a college student majoring in who knows what.
Nice meeting you. Majoring in who knows what...I like that lol. I am currently in Computer Technician for my associates degree, then on to advanced networking for my bachelor, and then going into small business management fo my masters degree. I am currently working at a machine shop on Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines and the degrees will advance my career allowing me to make more money as my degrees get higher and I hope to someday open my own computer repair shop. Bouncing around degress is never too good an idea, so just sit back and think what is it you want to do with your life, what do you enjoy doing, and what will always have a place open for you in the career field where you can meet both those requirements and I am sure you will figure out what you should be majoring in. Good luck.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2011-10-06 at 01:48 AM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote