View Single Post
Old 2011-05-10, 08:01 AM   #19
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
No, not at all, With regular forums, suggestions get suggested time and time again, and can be accessed by everyone, where here is a lot smaller community as well, you have to be a db buyer to access these forums..

and it may be down to the fact not all that many people know too much about these forums.. heck, even the regular forums have taken a sharp decline in active members from where i see.. the chit-chat section for server specific used to receive tons of new threads a day, now i see it, lucky to get a new thread a week for snowwhite
Umm, guess I'll have to get myself together and brace myself for another big event on the forum then.

I need to think what kind of event is doable. Other than giving up dragon balls, something like that, oh wait, do you guys have twitter accounts? and how often do you guys update the twitter or facebook?