View Single Post
Old 2011-05-10, 07:52 AM   #17
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Man, seriously, try and push for a few completely new euro servers, for us euro players to simply move straight too as when many of us started, there was not a choice to be in a euro server.. And from the sounds of it, to move to any other server, we will lose nobility, which is a kick in the balls when you have a high nobility!

Basically the servers I'm suggesting, open on the day of server transfer, which gives no unfair advantage, as it will instantly be filled with European players moving server..
You got a point, I'll suggest it to my higher up tomorrow when I'm doing my weekly report.

Off topic, the forum is not as active as expected and the suggestions are not as many as that in the CO forum, where Hemp is in charge. =/

Is there something I did wrong?