View Single Post
Old 2011-05-10, 07:43 AM   #15
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy View Post
or to make things fair open 3 new servers one for each region and allow you to move to the one of your choice but also allowing you to go to a pre-existing server like if you play nature thunder you can move to one of the other servers currently open
Umm, set up 3 completely new servers just to brace themselves for the upcoming traffic from other servers?

Then what happened to the old servers? Merge them with other servers and shorten the names?

There is one theory set in place, I don't know if this could be altered or changed, but that's the mainstream theory thus far. The theory includes:

New servers cannot be chosen as the destination server if you want to move out from your server.

Classic servers don't allow players to move in, but it's permitted to get out.

Every player will ONLY be given one chance per half year to pay and pull stakes from the original server, and the previous two laws are still in effect.

---

That's what I've got so far, it's not finalized yet, maybe the agreement on how this will work will be reached, I'll let you guys know how it works.