Thread: Stupid Monks
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-18, 02:34 AM   #47
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
I'm not plus 12, but this is not at all my experience in skill pk and this is not at all what a plus 12 in the regular forum is saying.

Me Vs. a monk with comparable BP. They wwk. I laugh and jump out of it. They wwk. I laugh and jump out of it. They wwk. I laugh. They wwk kick again. I laugh. I Dragonwhirl. One hit. They're dead.

Me Vs. a monk with way more BP. They wwk. I Dragonwhirl. They one hit me or I one hit them.

Me Vs. a monk in skill pk. They wwk. I take almost no dmg at all. I laugh. Two hit with herc while they are wwking me or one hit with dragonwhirl.

You're right. That doesn't make sense. Which is why there is likely a reason for it you are not properly relaying although I don't think defense plays much of a factor anyway so probebly doesn't matter what type of armor they're using so long as they have the same BP. Probebly that increased critical skill they have. So they're hitting a critical while you're not. But at any rate. Trojan is not meant to be a tank. Plus 12 in the other forum is saying wwk will never one hit max trojan (which 14k sure shouldn't) while stig dragonwhirl one hits a max monk. Not to mention you can do two hercs in the time they do one wwk anyway. So say they do wwk you for 14k. You herc them while they're doing it. 20k. They're dead. Not sure why you would ever have a problem with said monk. Yes. I am dead serious. Aside from soul shackle even monks with better gears than me are not much of a threat at all comparatively. They are for you and it's likely a problem with you and not the game itself.
Your joking right? while your stunned from wwk you cannot herc once, never mind twice. Monks with equal BP have a massive advantage with defence, regardless whether they are wearing 140 monk armour or level 70 tao robe like someone else said, the monk class is bugged to have more attack, defence, m-defence than they should. Heck, monks with lower BP can quite easily one hit tro's with higher bp without breakthrough or crit by simply getting triple kick to activate. That's 300% damage, 390% if the monk is stigged. And a monk that's worth anything can get a triple kick in 8 times out of 10 while you are stunned from WWK.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote