View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 03:00 PM   #1

5500394 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default What you're risking playing CO.

The following e-mails were in response to me getting more than 5,000 dollars of gear scammed off my character. I'm not going to let TQ sweep me under the rug.

Greetings,

We thank you for playing and supporting CO for years.

In your case, we are really sorry that we cannot help you recover the items, since we are not responsible for items are sold or traded by mistake, ike when they are traded to the wrong person. We do not know what happened out of game, what we can do is to follow our records and game rules. The record showed that the player IamHot didn't hack you. If we force him to return the items, he will question us what the me anings of making game rules if we do not obey them. Thus, we sincerely hope you can understand our situation, also. And, please try to contact IamHot to persuade him to return you the items out of his willing.

Sorry that we offer no help this time. If that is anything we can do in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Hacking Cases Team

Greetings,

As we've explained in the previous emails, we are really sorry that we can offer you little help in your case, based on the game rules and records.

Best regards,

Hacking Cases Team/ GM: Leslie

Greetings,

Thanks for your support towards CO all the time.

In your case, it wasn't like that we didn't want to help you. It is we cannot. In order to be fair to every player, we make game rules and we follow them when handling cases. Hope you can understand us too.

Best regards,

Hacking Cases Team

Greetings,

We’ve received your case report for the account, chibi6.

We have checked our records and found the reported items were traded to the player, IamHot, under the normal IP address of your account on Sep 7. Based on the game rules, we are not responsible for items are sold or traded by mistake, like when they are sold at a much lower price, traded to the wrong person, etc. In this case, we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to assist you in retrieving the missing items.
&nbsp ;
If there is any other help we can do for you, please feel free to contact us.

In the interest of increased account security, we recommend you take the following precautions:
Do NOT use bot/hack programs.
Do NOT use simple passwords.
Do NOT share your account, account details or in-game items with other players.
Do NOT buy or sell any account/items by real cash.
Do NOT click any unknown links to claim free prizes.
Be sure to keep your anti-virus software up to date, and regularly run scans for vir uses on your computer.
Remember that “http://co.91.com” is the only official website of Conquer Online.
Be sure to ONLY reply to official CO email addresses.

Thank you for playing Conquer Online!

Case number: KK15159-1. Please refer to this case number when contacting us with any questions.
5500394 is offline   Reply With Quote