View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 07:11 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
So last month i got V.I.P 7, This month people going from V.I.P 6-7 get amazing rewards = 1 Rare +6 Steed, 1 Fatal Allure Garment, 1 Arcane Shield Weapon Accessory, 1 Silver Beast Mount Armor(-1%, P1), btw this is new, before it did not says what items u will get from the event, so again i am left TQ'ed and very upset

To top things off, i brought into the Living the high life event and brought my 10 codes only to get a crappy 1 Silver Beast Mount Armor(-1%, P1) witch is not very uni at all, btw this was before it told u what the prizes where

Fatal Allure Garment as well come on i have been after this for ages, now i have no chance of getting it
I understand your upset and frustration over the mount garment you've received from being a VIP 7. And this message has clearly been sent to my higher up and hopefully there'll be some changes to come in the coming days and so..

We've received a number of reports with respect to the prizes for VIP 7 in Living the High Life. And we truly appreciate all the efforts and support from VIP players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373
Downfall of being an existing VIP level 7 is being disqualified from new giveaways which is in my own opinion very unfair. TQs propaganda to promote giveaways VIP level 6 to level 7 is totally a money making sceme. I have aquired lel 7 VIP on the very first year of my gaming with TQ. So far, all I got as a reward is a VIP garment and a flag. Since March 1, 2012 TQ had increased the price of cps. They removed the 340USD bulk and replaced it with the 299USD bulk which is more expensive.
Well, I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to talk about the replacement of the prices for the bulk packs.

But one thing is for sure, that we would like to offer more ideal and optimal packs to the loyal fans like you guys. =)