Thread: Stupid Monks
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 11:22 PM   #31
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
Mistake \Mis*take"\ (m[i^]s*t[=a]k"), n.

1. An apprehending wrongly; a misconception; a misunderstanding; a fault in opinion or judgment; an unintentional error of conduct. [1913 Webster]

Infallibility is an absolute security of the understanding from all possibility of mistake. --Tillotson. [1913 Webster]

2. (Law) Misconception, error, which when non-negligent may be ground for rescinding a contract, or for refusing to perform it. [1913 Webster]

these are far from mistakes and as much as i make you rage you can probably admit it to yourself (at least) these are on purpose.

i see no point in typing differently on a forum then i would ingame in the middle of a battle(in a rush, between jumps), just because it stays here doesnt mean you have to spellcheck and fix the obvious time-wasters that are capitals and apostrophes...list goes on.

if it helps you with your insecurity, go ahead. but i seriously dont give two shits and you most certainly wont ever see me type the whole word "because" oh and dont misunderstand, for the people who always type perfectly without any slang (everywhere) then good for you

ontrollpic: what does your post have to do with the subject of the thread (dark collosus getting owned by monks and fires and raging about it) does your post have?

edit: its quite cute that every post of yours before the one pointing out slang/purposelybrokenwords almost all contain at least 1 "mistake"
Your are a counter-troll? Wait... Isn't that the exact same thing? Oh yea... but who are you counter-trolling? Because I haven't seen anybody say anything negative to you without good reason, mind you I haven't read every post from or about you, but from what I've seen you seem to make a pretty good ass out of yourself.

By this point its obvious you have nothing better to do which leads me to think that you just some kid who thinks its fun to pick arguments for no apparent reason.

Question though, if you scammed your gears... Why did you? I mean you could deny it if you want, but why would THAT many people say you stole them? I like to keep track as to why scammers scam, so far I've got many reasons, the most common being:

1. I don't have a job to pay for my own dbs
2. My parents won't let me use their credit card for dbs

Or sometimes both, which is it for you? Hmm? Anyone who has to steal for a game as bad as CO is pathetic anyways lmao
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote