View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 04:27 PM   #23
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
Glad to hear CO 3 is a reality. I honestly stopped playing a while ago but will be back for the third round. Changes do need to be made I am kinda curious about this tho--> Conquer Online 3, NetDragon Websoft focuses on the main concept of "We Listen, We Care", with the hopes of creating a free-to-play game that is really "for the players". I hope TQ will be fully committed to it.

After reading most of the replies it seems no one is happy if they even do anything. Some stuff will never change.
Your statement says "I honestly stopped playing a while ago but will be back for the third round." So meaning you were not around when all the disappointment and all the grievances was encountered by majority of the players of 2.0. . You have the nerve to state "After reading most of the replies it seems no one is happy if they even do anything. Some stuff will never change". Every VIP member here has the right to their opinions. I dont know what VIP level you have and all I can say is you can go to hell
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote