View Single Post
Old 2011-11-07, 10:06 AM   #14
~KhAoS~

~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Hardly one to talk about mistakes in their name when you have 2 random capital letters.. Also, your missing the apostrophe in doesn't.
a parent makes a fatal mistake while deciding how to spell his sons name
a person makes a "mistake"(LOL) typing on some random site

just as naming your char and a forum post...cant be compared. and i dont care how many times you overuse the "doesnt" thing im never gonna use the apostrophe for a stupid game forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackknite View Post
and for the love of sake ~|KhAoS|~ please stop being racist you are part of the reason everyone hates americans you racist tard and it blackknite not darknite. One of the games I play couldn't fit black knight so I shortened it to blackknite. everyone still gets the point!

you want proof i am american. look me up on facebook dracula_jr_1216@hotmail.com.
since you put things backwards i wont bother putting an order in my reply

1. im not american
2. america basicaly rules the world for a reason and a few low life animals arent gonna change the worth in that
3. thats what you claim
4. go on album.91.com for proof that all egys are white female models... i dont need proof because i seriously dont care....you just dont give off the vibes of a worthy opponent
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote