View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 12:24 AM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
TQ keeps fk'n over legit players with their crazy ideas of preventing botters.

If they, TQ would only do what so many people have asked them to do for so so long. Go into the servers, go places where peeps bot and ban away. They, TQ refuses to do, they fail in so many ways.

Yet, people keep buying dbs. I bet most bulkers bot, therefore, TQ does nothing. Botters support TQ. TQ supports botters.
=\ That, mate, is not true.

Nobody hates the botters than we do, we've asked and urged the techies to develop a high-level anti-bot program that helps to prevent using bot program in game.

I don't have data/stats which can tell how many bulkers also subscribe to the bot program, but I'm sure the most of you guys here do NOT.

This is not the problem only Conquer Online has to face, this is one tricky problem for all games out there, but that doesn't mean we don't wanna solve it. We're still thinking the best solution to it.