View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 10:34 PM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
I've been digging around the Chinese CO site (via Google translate ), and I've found that there's going to be a 5th house upgrade, I have no idea how a person will be able to achieve this, seeing as how the highest level ores (Gold) have already been implemented to make class 4 upgrades.

Seems they also are having a shopping rush. 3 Garment Packs, which comes with a TaeKwonDo, an Peking General, or that Biker garm, along with a Bunny Steed (), not sure of the +, 5 Poly Shendan Certificates, which I would guess are Lotto Tickets, a DB, a small praying stone, not sure if its bound, and whatever a Volume Meteor is, if I had to guess, mets. All for 4476 cps.

There are also Special item packs that include a super +6 1 soc -3% damage that are level 70, a super gem of your choice, excluding thunder, glory and tort (I believe), a LotteryTicket, and a week bless stone. Each pack is 3588 cps.

Link to their latest patch: April, 29, 2011, detailing the main aspects of the patch, primarily pointing out #5
Link to the Shopping Rush: here.

Edit: There seems to only be weaps and armor and earrs, you only get the lotto ticket and the week stone if you buy the armor and earrs pack, which seems odd cause weapons are cheaper than armor.
LOL, you're such a wise man.

In fact, Chinese CO is a few versions ahead of English CO, and also they're slightly different from each other.