Thread: Server Transfer
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 12:20 AM   #10
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Pathetic. Looks like they didn't listen. Euro players stuck in US servers from before Euro servers were released, unless they want to lose their hard earned nobility. Just one more reason for Euro players to stop playing.

I've written them an email.. wonder what the response will be.
Okay, Matt.

I just confirmed with my higher up about the nobility thing. I think we come to a misunderstanding of what the Nobility and other stats will be after the transfer is complete.

Quote:
Your character's Enemy list, Flower Ranking, Nobility Rank, and Arena Honor Ranking will be reset.
I quoted the one that caused the misunderstanding between you guys and us. This line says as if the Nobility will be reset to zero, which is untrue cause that would be a huge amount of losses in silvers and so forth.

The confirmation I got from the higher up is that the Nobility will be reset to the numbers on the server you transferred from, but you will have to pay a certain amount of silvers as something like commission to have it reset. I'm not sure how many silvers it will cost you to have it reset correctly, but that's affordable I'm sure.