Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   VIP Polling Booth (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Mobile Intensify (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=146)

2011-03-16 11:02 PM

Mobile Intensify
 
Intensify Should be usable while the character is moving in an rch vs melee char fight you have to stand still to charge intensify which is virtually imposable due to the general game speed. Intensify hits with around 2-3X an rchs normal attack however if it would be allowed to be used while moving it wouldn't nerf up game play because the time it takes to charge it would make the single attack hit what you would have by shooting multiple shots... however vs a player with better equiptment it would allow you to be able to hit some dmg....

2011-03-17 08:45 AM

Absolutly I've been waiting for you to get here and suggest this I was worried you didn't have vip and I'd have to do it.

2011-03-17 07:46 PM

Yes, this would make this skill of use.

2011-03-17 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 2382)
Absolutly I've been waiting for you to get here and suggest this I was worried you didn't have vip and I'd have to do it.

:P nah I did farm 1/2 of my archers gear via water farming but yeah I had to go spend some $$ to keep up with the competition at least now since pegasus merge with basalisk there are more archers to keep me company=-).... though none of em hit me over 400's still =-( even though their like 20 bp higher...

and I would like to think if i wasnt able to get over here you would have linked it back to the other forum or something =-)

2011-03-18 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 2563)
:P nah I did farm 1/2 of my archers gear via water farming but yeah I had to go spend some $$ to keep up with the competition at least now since pegasus merge with basalisk there are more archers to keep me company=-).... though none of em hit me over 400's still =-( even though their like 20 bp higher...

and I would like to think if i wasnt able to get over here you would have linked it back to the other forum or something =-)

Na I'd have said somthing like

"Back on the other forums I had a friend named Strilter who came up with this idea, but it seems he doesn't have vip so he will not come here to suggest, so I'll do it for him"

Then I'd continue with the idea, anyways now put it in suggestions, poll is no good we need TQ to see this in suggestions and say "you know what archers need a boost, lets give em a reason to be archer again."

2011-03-20 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 2588)
Na I'd have said somthing like

"Back on the other forums I had a friend named Strilter who came up with this idea, but it seems he doesn't have vip so he will not come here to suggest, so I'll do it for him"

Then I'd continue with the idea, anyways now put it in suggestions, poll is no good we need TQ to see this in suggestions and say "you know what archers need a boost, lets give em a reason to be archer again."

=-) what did you think of the "skill team pk"

my team won from points every match.

2011-03-20 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3225)
=-) what did you think of the "skill team pk"

my team won from points every match.

It's on wednesday, how did you go? My server hasn't had one yet. But I did love CTF.

2011-03-21 02:26 PM

Yes, also have it work on scatter. Last time I checked, it worked on scatter in pvp, but not pve, only one intensified arrow hits a mob, rather than all of them.

2011-03-22 07:29 AM

If they did that Archers would be over powered...

2011-03-22 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaththeGod (Post 3652)
If they did that Archers would be over powered...

No they wouldn't! Archers are the weakest class there is, even waters pwn them.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 PM.