Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Elements - Dark (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1301)

2011-07-25 01:13 AM

Elements - Dark

Heya, this is offer for ma server for all who would like to bless something :-) I can make bless for u for 2 DBs ;) Whisper me in-game or PM here ;)

Important:
If you cant trust me, dont even whisper me, i wount give u account, thats ilegal, ma noobs are merchants so i can trade gear back easy and fast.

If you dont like this, you can bite my body part i use to sit on ... ;)

Some gears are more expensive o bless (for ex. Mount Armors, depends on Phase)

If you are jealous, dont blame me falsely from botting, just log on and watch me, make videos, reports, all what you wish :P

FAQ:
Botter ?
No i dont bot, report me check me do what you want ;) i lvl myself

Scammer ?
No, i dont change name and i have clear reputation.

Joke ?
No, its not joke.

Can you make for me 120 acc and gimme ?
No, trading acounts is ilegal.

2011-07-25 12:38 PM

LoL. Funny joke. Oh, sorry, not really funny...

2011-07-25 02:34 PM

i smell a botter.

2011-07-26 08:00 AM

Probably the only player from dark server.

2011-07-26 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarDandan (Post 17230)
i smell a botter.

smell yourself :D
i dont bot all server know it i lvl every single noob ma own :cool:

2011-07-27 12:27 PM

for OP : dont understand me wrong but these days no trust and 99.999999% no body will give u his/her items to bless because i am sure it will be expensive +6 dual socks and higher in value so i prefer you to bless a super item and save time

TQ wont give us the items back if suppose u take them because they made Trade partner Sys, Item lock Sys and Merchant Sys in order to secure our items . so if any body lose items TQ wont bother returning it back because we break the rules . END OF STORY

2011-07-28 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindboy (Post 17360)
for OP : dont understand me wrong but these days no trust and 99.999999% no body will give u his/her items to bless because i am sure it will be expensive +6 dual socks and higher in value so i prefer you to bless a super item and save time

TQ wont give us the items back if suppose u take them because they made Trade partner Sys, Item lock Sys and Merchant Sys in order to secure our items . so if any body lose items TQ wont bother returning it back because we break the rules . END OF STORY

actually it doesnt break the rulez BUT u r right, TQ wount give gears back from this

anyway, i did blessed allready some +6 sup doublesocket gears like ring and headgear allready and gived it back right after bless, well, its on each player if he will take the risk

2011-07-28 07:52 AM

wow u have alot of free time to lvl lol... ama second rb warrior and lvlin is so hard or am just ttoo lazy to lvl btw am lvl 111

2011-07-28 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ (Post 17405)
wow u have alot of free time to lvl lol... ama second rb warrior and lvlin is so hard or am just ttoo lazy to lvl btw am lvl 111

I'm going to say he bots his noobs to 120, bless rb to make a few dbs, then bots again to 110 to get the db after promo..
Some guy in my server admitted to being able to do 5 a day quite easily of leveling 1-120>15-110.

Overall 3 dbs per character - thats 15 dbs a day, that's potentially 450 dbs a month for using a bot.

All while they are using the noobs as mentor exp to quickly get themselves to 140. They managed to get one guy from 137-140 in a couple of weeks doing this method.

Anyone else see the problem here?

2011-07-29 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 17410)
I'm going to say he bots his noobs to 120, bless rb to make a few dbs, then bots again to 110 to get the db after promo..
Some guy in my server admitted to being able to do 5 a day quite easily of leveling 1-120>15-110.

Overall 3 dbs per character - thats 15 dbs a day, that's potentially 450 dbs a month for using a bot.

All while they are using the noobs as mentor exp to quickly get themselves to 140. They managed to get one guy from 137-140 in a couple of weeks doing this method.

Anyone else see the problem here?

check your PM, try it and blame someone else ;) why no-one who play this game doesn't use brain ????