Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Multiple Windows Users (XP) (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1229)

2011-07-13 05:36 PM

Multiple Windows Users (XP)

i heard of this legit way to log on more than 3 accounts could someone tell me how to set up?

2011-07-13 06:09 PM

It's against the rules dude...

2011-07-13 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicolae (Post 16572)
It's against the rules dude...

where does it say so? the client isnt modified its just way faster then dling it on my third pc

2011-07-14 11:32 AM

having more than 3 clients on one computer is against TOS and botjailable. ^

2011-07-14 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Nicknac~ (Post 16610)
having more than 3 clients on one computer is against TOS and botjailable. ^

It actually doesn't say so, but you can still get botjailed cause the scanner will detect more than 3 clients from the same IP address.

So its a legit way to do it without getting editing the client, but you will still get botjailed for it.

2011-07-14 01:43 PM

sorry but anyone who needs to log more than 3 characters at the same time is up to something dodgy to begin with. At no point have I ever needed to log more than 2.

One marketeer, and my main. OK, if I wanted to set up a miner, that would be 3 clients, but I chose not to set up a miner.

2011-07-14 02:11 PM

You already scam, don't make it worse for yourself

2011-07-22 08:14 AM

The only legit way I know of is to use a second computer. One computer = 3 clients max; more than 3 clients on one computer IS against the rules and is not worth the risk of being bot jailed or banned.

2011-07-22 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 16618)
sorry but anyone who needs to log more than 3 characters at the same time is up to something dodgy to begin with. At no point have I ever needed to log more than 2.

One marketeer, and my main. OK, if I wanted to set up a miner, that would be 3 clients, but I chose not to set up a miner.

What if you want 10 miners while you sleep?

What if you wanna put a bunch of low lvl noobs in bi conductress so that when herc noobs come in they go black and you can detain gear, maybe you got noobs who spam skills and you wanna jump in the noobs to make em red before killing em.

If I could log many chars at once I'd make a hugh stack with a red named noob under a bunch of white named lvl 3s

2011-07-22 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 17052)
What if you want 10 miners while you sleep?

What if you wanna put a bunch of low lvl noobs in bi conductress so that when herc noobs come in they go black and you can detain gear, maybe you got noobs who spam skills and you wanna jump in the noobs to make em red before killing em.

If I could log many chars at once I'd make a hugh stack with a red named noob under a bunch of white named lvl 3s

This is simply a moronic response.