Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Whats your age? (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=664)

2011-04-21 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoflower (Post 10142)
You're one of the posters. Care to share? :D

I bet hes 23, give or take 2 years.

2011-04-21 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 10124)
18. Do you hate me now? :(

No, its ok. You're only 6 months off.

I'm 17.43700787401574803149606299212598

Edit: And yes, I just trollololololololololololed my calculator to figure that out.

2011-04-21 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyGothica (Post 10087)
Im 26 atm, turning 27 this November.... (2011 for long years of posting if CO lasts that long)

I KNOW I'M GETTING OLD KHEV BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ME VOTE THAT I AM!!!! /cries :( :p

What day in November? I"ll be 29 in November lol.

2011-04-21 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impulse~ (Post 10144)
No, its ok. You're only 6 months off.

I'm 17.43700787401574803149606299212598

Edit: And yes, I just trollololololololololololed my calculator to figure that out.

December 14th is your birthday? :confused:

2011-04-21 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 10143)
I bet hes 23, give or take 2 years.

Haha, I've said that I'm wasted, so you guys can just take a guess at how old I am, I'm not that old though, still I'm thinking I'm a young man and there's a lot more waiting for me to explore and venture out on. =)

2011-04-22 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiichi (Post 10176)
What day in November? I"ll be 29 in November lol.

November 10th ^.^

2011-04-22 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 10249)
Haha, I've said that I'm wasted, so you guys can just take a guess at how old I am, I'm not that old though, still I'm thinking I'm a young man and there's a lot more waiting for me to explore and venture out on. =)

21? :p

2011-04-22 12:59 PM

10/10 actually. IDK how I figured out that number. Was so tired at the time. maybe ill try again xP. More like 17.51 or somethin like that. I'll edit the real number ^_^


Edit: 17.5287671232876712

2011-04-22 01:42 PM

August 26th. :(

2011-04-22 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 10330)
August 26th. :(

Wow your uber close to my bfs birthday! :eek: Just a few years off xP


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:27 PM.