Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Screenshots & Videos Show (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Show off your character & gears. (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=442)

2011-04-07 04:05 PM

My Character
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi This is my character been working on her a long time:p

2011-04-07 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittyk (Post 8073)
Hi This is my character been working on her a long time:p

Nice, I've always wondered about how a 2hander warrior would play. Gotta be even more interesting now that the new 2hander skills have come out.

I was even thinkin of making my next big char a pure war. I was even thinking of making it a stg war. Shield + armor + helm with stg, full -7 bless the rest with sdg. Would make for a hell of a time killing the war lol

EDIT: just saw you dont have anything blessed! For shame! A war like yours should have everything blessed. Play to the warrior class's strong point!

2011-04-08 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devinkilo (Post 7666)
Well here is my char as it was when it was nin and as it is not that im a tro again. and if anyone has a good server let me know mine is kinda dead and im lookin for a good gw and everything if they ever release the server transfer

Hey you got a lil bit of zoey and V3 in that screenshot :D

2011-04-08 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just restarted the game so not set up the best yet but she gets the job done.

2011-04-08 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 8121)
Hey you got a lil bit of zoey and V3 in that screenshot :D

shit what can i say only the pro's can be in my ss cept some noobs sneak in every once in a while

2011-04-08 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyTexan87 (Post 8113)
Nice, I've always wondered about how a 2hander warrior would play. Gotta be even more interesting now that the new 2hander skills have come out.

I was even thinkin of making my next big char a pure war. I was even thinking of making it a stg war. Shield + armor + helm with stg, full -7 bless the rest with sdg. Would make for a hell of a time killing the war lol

EDIT: just saw you dont have anything blessed! For shame! A war like yours should have everything blessed. Play to the warrior class's strong point!

I had blessed items -5 damage that had no socs the pay off for getting soc items was to sell them. I work on her slowly. It is awesome with the 2hander and shield new skill needs some tweaking goes all over the place

2011-04-08 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my tro, I have Quit though. =)
Attachment 96

2011-04-08 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakuray (Post 8265)
This is my tro, I have Quit though. =)
Attachment 96

Feel like letting me on your char? I play justice mostly but want to get a feel for the other servers.

2011-04-12 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyTexan87 (Post 8278)
Feel like letting me on your char? I play justice mostly but want to get a feel for the other servers.

^
lol? no.

2011-04-12 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakuray (Post 8694)
^
lol? no.

If you feel like donating to the cause... transfer to Unicorn Server. Our server has been dominated by 1 guild for almost 2 years now. We could use the backup :P

(I'll post a screenie as soon as I can get logged in lol But I have a war with almost 12k def (still only lvl 120 headgear til I can bless it) and almost 45k max atk)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08 PM.