Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   VIP Polling Booth (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Double warrior's defense (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=880)

2011-05-15 05:44 PM

Double warrior's defense

Warriors are supposed to be the def class, yet we have no more def than anyone else.

Double the def on warrior equipment to make our description accurate

2011-05-15 05:49 PM

voted yes, but i dont know that double is appropriate. wars still tank the shit out of most hits.

2011-05-16 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiichi (Post 12262)
Warriors are supposed to be the def class, yet we have no more def than anyone else.

Double the def on warrior equipment to make our description accurate

The problem i see is that STG gear adds far too much defence for what it is. but yes, i think war's should get maybe 30% more defence, double their current defence is a bit steep.

2011-05-16 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 12309)
The problem i see is that STG gear adds far too much defence for what it is. but yes, i think war's should get maybe 30% more defence, double their current defence is a bit steep.

I honestly think its fine as is. Warrs get XP shield, which is 3x defense for 2 minutes out of 5. As well as massive amounts of block, though Shield Block does take up 50 stamina. Should be more towards 30 or so.

2011-05-16 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 12335)
I honestly think its fine as is. Warrs get XP shield, which is 3x defense for 2 minutes out of 5. As well as massive amounts of block, though Shield Block does take up 50 stamina. Should be more towards 30 or so.

yeah, but, basic defence wise, monks still have more? and they are wearing frocks. makes no sense?

2011-05-16 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 12336)
yeah, but, basic defence wise, monks still have more? and they are wearing frocks. makes no sense?

Well, without the shield. If you just account for the armor, its probably more cause of their headgear. Unless they have more even with the warrs shield. If thats the case, then thats just ridiculous.

2011-05-16 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 12339)
Well, without the shield. If you just account for the armor, its probably more cause of their headgear. Unless they have more even with the warrs shield. If thats the case, then thats just ridiculous.

Monks have more defence than a warrior, even with a shield equipped!

2011-05-16 08:06 PM

you know half this time i wonder if some of you even play this game, like really double warriors defense are you smoking pot? not like i already hit a maxed out warrior in xp shield 3k max with sting ss, and i am maxed out trojan with 62k attack. like really maxed out warrior has 29k hp, 22k defense, and around 47k attack using a spear, just because you dont know how to build one dose not mean TQ needs to double the defense. no wonder TQ dose not do 1/2 the poles you guys ask for on VIP forums, most of them are just completely restarted.

2011-05-16 08:50 PM

i voted no cause dbl the defense really dude just really? like all the buffs you get as a pure arent good enough LMFAO

2011-05-16 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarDandan (Post 12367)
you know half this time i wonder if some of you even play this game, like really double warriors defense are you smoking pot? not like i already hit a maxed out warrior in xp shield 3k max with sting ss, and i am maxed out trojan with 62k attack. like really maxed out warrior has 29k hp, 22k defense, and around 47k attack using a spear, just because you dont know how to build one dose not mean TQ needs to double the defense. no wonder TQ dose not do 1/2 the poles you guys ask for on VIP forums, most of them are just completely restarted.

Then you need to come to my server. I have a base of 12k def and with xp shield AND block, a maxed tro STILL hercs me for over 25k (yes, that's 50k without the block, cutting through 36k def. Yet a monk with same BP and bless as me can tank that hit without xp shield? Something is amiss.

Warriors are supposed to be the 'defense' class. In order to be called a 'defense' anything, ergo giving up the atk that other classes get, then we need significantly more def.

Seriously a maxed out war and a maxed out monk have about the same def, but the monk will have 75% more atk. How does that sound like a def class to you?