Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   VIP Polling Booth (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   transferance of servers (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=765)

2011-05-10 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 11845)
I personally don't have twitter, although, it is popular.. facebook is about my limit of social networking.. lol..
There is loads of events that are possible.. think (bound) items that have uses.. i'd just stress not to do events too often, or people will expect more and more, and when you don't do one, there will be complaints!

Haha, we're talking ideas in the wrong thread.

Nada will meet the needs of the greedy. ;) Perhaps do it regularly, and form a loop of it. xD

2011-05-10 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 11847)
Haha, we're talking ideas in the wrong thread.

Nada will meet the needs of the greedy. ;) Perhaps do it regularly, and form a loop of it. xD

in the suggestion forum, open a thread of what forum events people would like to see.. that will give you a good idea what to do next :P

2011-05-11 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 11842)
Umm, guess I'll have to get myself together and brace myself for another big event on the forum then.

I need to think what kind of event is doable. Other than giving up dragon balls, something like that, oh wait, do you guys have twitter accounts? and how often do you guys update the twitter or facebook?

try to promote peoples by pop ups window in the co client when they log into the game and tell them that here is a better place to suggest sumthing to the game koz in this forum we have a GM that listen ^^

example... whisper window like merchant accounts have, or better looking pop up window to make ppls interested to read it

and no i dont have twitter and i dont like to use Facebook for the games i play...

2011-05-20 08:56 PM

Yes allow server transfers. I joined Elements Dark server because of a friend who does not even play right now and found out it is not an American server. The ratio of people that message me in english to other languages is very low. I would love to be able to switch to a server where it would be easier to talk to other players.

But if this is done all gears, nobility, guild, and clan should follow player who owns them. Reason we have spent a lot of money on this and having to leave it all behind would be pointless. So please allow this to follow us.

2011-05-20 09:08 PM

I think transfers should be allowed to happen. I am trapped inside of a egypt server which is far away from home. I would love to transfer to a USA server to cut lag down and boost playing efficienty.

2011-05-20 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User457487605 (Post 12992)
I think transfers should be allowed to happen. I am trapped inside of a egypt server which is far away from home. I would love to transfer to a USA server to cut lag down and boost playing efficienty.

I'm sorry, what server isn't filled with Egyptians? Besides Classic and maybe Euro ones.

2011-05-20 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 12996)
I'm sorry, what server isn't filled with Egyptians? Besides Classic and maybe Euro ones.

Lol, we are in a Euro server and it has all egyptions lol. Dark is Euro

2011-05-21 12:55 AM

ALL servers are overrun with Egyptions.. there is simply no escape

2011-05-21 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 13015)
ALL servers are overrun with Egyptions.. there is simply no escape

But perhaps there is one somewhere that has a lot of english speaking people. :confused:

2011-05-21 02:23 AM

server transfer sound good but as i will need to go to a european one will there end up being anyone on the server i go to that i can understand as all egy's will be going to euro servers aswell cant there be a quiz before you hop so i can join a server that has majority english speaking fed up with being whispered in chicken scratch sat thinking WTF ARE YOU SAYING then typing bk asking for it in english and getting kosmak as a reply o.O kind of annoying.
Also they dont understand the aspect of NO get random trades of mets and stuff in market its like no i dont want your met trade request recieved again tell them **** off dont want your goddam met leave me alone after about six attempts they finally get the point.
then gotta go through it all again with another one :S lol and i have heard alot of people complain about it.
yet still nothing is done.
but server transfer yes as long as i end up on a majority english speaking server.